ADVERTISEMENT

Protect the politicians and let American business and property get destroyed for weeks.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That is thre way it works. Thoasands of national guard troops in DC to protect the elite while they did nothing last summer. You elitist moronic jerks. What did that cost us, fools.

Reactions: johns1124
It cost us winning the presidency and taking control of Congress. You?
Money and that will cost you money as well. The scared politicians needed protection, I guess. They could have just done a virtual swearing in of China Joe. Maybe China will pay for it.

Money and that will cost you money as well. The scared politicians needed protection, I guess. They could have just done a virtual swearing in of China Joe. Maybe China will pay for it.

Hardly. Even if the Dems go after off-shore tax havens, like Trump claimed he was going to do and lied about, I am safe. My money is in a reinsurance portfolio and separate entity on Native American tribal land. We've fvcked the Natives enough in our history. It would be political suicide for a politician to go after those entities.

If the TJCA is eliminated, I will feel it a little, but my personal taxes shouldn't be impacted by Biden's plan.

Hardly. Even if the Dems go after off-shore tax havens, like Trump claimed he was going to do and lied about, I am safe. My money is in a reinsurance portfolio and separate entity on Native American tribal land. We've fvcked the Natives enough in our history. It would be political suicide for a politician to go after those entities.

If the TJCA is eliminated, I will feel it a little, but my personal taxes shouldn't be impacted by Biden's plan.
consumer goods will go up, so yehh you will pay more. Companies are going to pass that cost on.

question, about the Indian lands. Have you ever mated with a squaw? I find some of them, especially when mixed, are highly attactive.

I thought China was already paying for stuff through those tariffs.

ADVERTISEMENT