ADVERTISEMENT

Protesters took over my LA restaurant in anger over vegan menu change: Owner

right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

Echo Park has become a shithole. I believe LA finally did clean out the tent city that overtook the park, but the entire area has become a dump after being one of the nicer neighborhoods for years.

Reactions: 30CAT
LA is one of those counties where cops aren't permitted to do the jobs they once did. In most cases the bleeding hearts voted for (DAs, Mayors, City Council) what they now experience. They openly told cops to stand down and welcomed a decriminalized drug culture; allowed private & public property to be vandalized by homeless encampments. When you eliminate consequences and standards of behavior, what do you think will happen?

OP posts about trespassing, you reply to me with a Reddit about stealing and shoplifting.

But since you went there, let me say this: it is not the job of the police to guess what crimes the county attorney will prosecute. The job is to investigate and arrest if a crime has been committed and you have the suspect. Yes, it can be frustrating. I get it. I report things to APS knowing full well they won't do shit. But I still do my job.

right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.
So vegan protestors didn’t take over the restaurant?

OP posts about trespassing, you reply to me with a Reddit about stealing and shoplifting.
There I was completely wasting, out of work and down.
All inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
So I might as well begin to put some action in my life

So much for the golden future I can't even start
I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
If you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

You don't know what it's like!

So vegan protestors didn’t take over the restaurant?
right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

There I was completely wasting, out of work and down.
All inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
So I might as well begin to put some action in my life

So much for the golden future I can't even start
I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
If you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

You don't know what it's like!

Oh, don't make him ask you
Oh, don't make him beg
He was a war hero
And that's how he hurt his leg