ADVERTISEMENT

Proxy War Time POTUS Biden Too Afraid To Do Fox News Super Bowl Interview

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Biden's WH is gaslighting citizens on why Biden won't be doing his Fox News Super Bowl interview. This could change, but as of now, they're not doing it. Even CNN's Oliver Darcy is calling them out on it. Honestly, I don't know why Biden wouldn't do it. According to him, economy's doing great, opportunities abound, no inflation, gas is cheap - should be a slam dunk for him.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Like GREED, Biden is a loud mouth shit talker who cannot and will not back it up.

He knows Fox isn't going to be willing to pitch him nothing but slow softballs so he can rehearse beforehand.
You're a lying idiot.

It’s honestly sad that his team isn’t comfortable enough with him answering questions from a MSM host, during coverage of the Super Bowl. He surely has faced tougher questions behind closed doors.

But i also liken it to presidential candidates, politicians on ballots, etc, to not doing debates because they feel the moderator or corporation is biased against them. Lol. Like you’re really gonna let Chuck Todd scare you out of a debate?!?

It’s honestly sad that his team isn’t comfortable enough with him answering questions from a MSM host, during coverage of the Super Bowl. He surely has faced tougher questions behind closed doors.

But i also liken it to presidential candidates, politicians on ballots, etc, to not doing debates because they feel the moderator or corporation is biased against them. Lol. Like you’re really gonna let Chuck Todd scare you out of a debate?!?
Obama at least sat with Bill O'Reilly & took questions (kind of) about Benghazi. This President hid in a basement during campaign season & is too much of a coward to do an interview in front of a major audience where he'll get confronted over serious issues.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Is he still going to do the interview with the fox Afrocentric streaming channel?

Is he still going to do the interview with the fox Afrocentric streaming channel?
The fact almost no one actually knows IF it’s happening OR the name of the streaming service (or that it even existed) should be a huge red flag why it’s laughable

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT