ADVERTISEMENT

Pubic Hair, part 2

The Bush will make a return. Just like bell bottom jeans.

No, it won't. Bell bottoms never came back. There will always be a small pocket of hipsters who try to be unique and do something differently on purpose. Only that small faction will ever bring disgusting things back.

No, it won't. Bell bottoms never came back. There will always be a small pocket of hipsters who try to be unique and do something differently on purpose. Only that small faction will ever bring disgusting things back.

Just wait. Some doctor or study will show that effects of not having a bush. Or, some famous person will make the bush hip again.

What difference does it make? Men liked Bush for 5,985 years or several million depending on your view of the earth's age.

Are you saying you would like the vagina if they all had bush? Of course you would.

So if the hottest chick on the planet took your to her bedroom and dropped her pants and she had a bush you would not like it?

As Axl Rose sang, "welcome to the jungle"

That is like a Christmas present. Adds a little variety.

Herdman, what is your honest opinion of "the bush?" I have only ever read you comment on how it is going to come back or asking guys if they would still sleep with a hot woman if she has a raging bush.

Herdman, what is your honest opinion of "the bush?" I have only ever read you comment on how it is going to come back or asking guys if they would still sleep with a hot woman if she has a raging bush.

Nothing wrong with some retro action now and then. Of course I really don't want to have an adventure with Don King. But, it was that way for many a year.

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT