ADVERTISEMENT

Public health

-CarlHungus-

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Is screwed. Rumors swirling CDC about to add Covid vax to kids immunization schedule…then states often will mandate it.

People won’t get regular vaccines because of this. Sunken cost fallacy.

Name another disease we vaccinate for after youve had it.

Also this isn’t recommend in Europe. It isnt settled science. It doesn’t stop transmission and kids rarely are hospitalized…so what exactly are you preventing here by vaccination?

We will see measles and polio come back because they’re so bad on this stuff.

Last edited:
My kids have had Covid at least twice. Likely delta then later omicron. I think extremely unlikely they derive any benefit from a vax at this point.

A huge chunk of babies will have had Covid before the vax series starts.

Unreal.

Signed…

Thrice vax’d , at least twice infected , ticked off Hungus.

How can the get away with that if the vaccine is under emergency use for kids under 16 and hasn’t been approved by fda for use in kids

Reactions: ohio herd
How can the get away with that if the vaccine is under emergency use for kids under 16 and hasn’t been approved by fda for use in kids
CDC and FDA are different bodies but I agree it’s nuts.
Apparently efficacy data isnt needed. As long as you boost antibodies- a surrogate endpoint - I guess that’s all you need.

CDC and FDA are different bodies but I agree it’s nuts.
Apparently efficacy data isnt needed. As long as you boost antibodies- a surrogate endpoint - I guess that’s all you need.
Absolutely insane. I know they were meeting today but I haven’t see how they voted. Luckily I live in a state where they more than likely wouldn’t follow that directive.

Is screwed. Rumors swirling CDC about to add Covid vax to kids immunization schedule…then states often will mandate it.

People won’t get regular vaccines because of this. Sunken cost fallacy.

Name another disease we vaccinate for after youve had it.

Also this isn’t recommend in Europe. It isnt settled science. It doesn’t stop transmission and kids rarely are hospitalized…so what exactly are you preventing here by vaccination?

We will see measles and polio come back because they’re so bad on this stuff.
I'm very happy with the decision. This will destroy public health to be rebuilt from the ground up, with a healthy dose of skepticism from the public.

96% of parents chose not to give their kids the covid shot, but these people voted unanimously to take the first steps toward getting it on the childhood vaccine schedule (which will permanently shield manufacturers from liability).

I'm very happy with the decision. This will destroy public health to be rebuilt from the ground up, with a healthy dose of skepticism from the public.

96% of parents chose not to give their kids the covid shot, but these people voted unanimously to take the first steps toward getting it on the childhood vaccine schedule (which will permanently shield manufacturers from liability).

I think it will further fracture the country.

If you’re in a blue state and have strong opinions about this you better have a plan. States will mandate it as part of school vax .

Reactions: ohio herd and murox
…you may be right about this.

Lots of swirling reports and confusion

Aren't all the covid vaccines that have been distributed in the US still under EUA? Comirnaty was approved but it's my understanding they are still operating under EUA, which is why getting it on the childhood schedule is so important.

Seeing else where that part of the plan to put it in the recs is it eliminates (?or tempers?) any legal liability from adverse events. I don’t know much about that though.

I also think it’ll get the vax paid for by govt/Medicaid programs.

Last edited:
Aren't all the covid vaccines that have been distributed in the US still under EUA? Comirnaty was approved but it's my understanding they are still operating under EUA, which is why getting it on the childhood schedule is so important.

I think some of that is at play here. I though for age 17 and up they had full fda approval but I’m not sure.

I think some of that is at play here. I though for age 17 and up they had full fda approval but I’m not sure.
I don't believe so. The FDA-approved drug - Comirnaty - has to my knowledge not been distributed at all in the US. Thomas Massie has been throwing a fit about this point due to the military mandating it.

Saw an article a few days ago about Covid vaccine impacting periods. Long term effects are unknown so I’m sure the pharma companies are wanting to shield themselves from liability as quickly as possible and the govt is willing to do it for them

How many shots have you received?
I got that infusion deal when i got covid. I don't think they even do that anymore. I think that crap made it worse.

I took that first round of covid shot because my son was not going to take and probably could have ruined his career. I said if you will do it, I will take one. Because he said why should I do it when you won't. Govt forcing that bull shit on people and ruined their careers.

I won't take anymore of that crap. My wife took it and I had to take her to the hospital over it. Hell, we both ended up with Covid anyway. Took that infusion deal and that screwed me up for weeks.

Why are all of these young people dropping like flies over this crap? Giving it to kids?

Last edited:
I got that infusion deal when i got covid. I don't think they even do that anymore. I think that crap made it worse.

I took that first round of covid shot because my son was not going to take and probably could have ruined his career. I said if you will do it, I will take one. Because he said why should I do it when you won't. Govt forcing that bull shit on people and ruined their careers.

I won't take anymore of that crap. My wife took it and I had to take her to the hospital over it. Hell, we both ended up with Covid anyway. Took that infusion deal and that screwed me up for weeks.

Why are all of these young people dropping like flies over this crap? Giving it to kids?
you got to ask why the rush?Why smear anyone who has a question? Has anyone figured out why so many healthy folks are having issues? We took the shot and wife got it again. I'm not opposed to shots but this one has me worried that we are getting all the facts from the govt.

Here is my opinion of the vaccine currently, not that anyone asked for it.
During the pandemic, especially during very high times of death the vaccine did its job. It protected many people from the incredibly nasty delta long enough for vaccine immunity and natural immunity to catch up.
Now, Covid is not likely to be dangerous to almost all patients. I still think the vaccine is largely safe for most, but if there are safety concerns why are we continuing to use it to protect against a pathogen that has essentially lost its virulence.
I wouldn’t take a vaccine for the common cold, why would I do it for Covid?

Here is my opinion of the vaccine currently, not that anyone asked for it.
During the pandemic, especially during very high times of death the vaccine did its job. It protected many people from the incredibly nasty delta long enough for vaccine immunity and natural immunity to catch up.
Now, Covid is not likely to be dangerous to almost all patients. I still think the vaccine is largely safe for most, but if there are safety concerns why are we continuing to use it to protect against a pathogen that has essentially lost its virulence.
I wouldn’t take a vaccine for the common cold, why would I do it for Covid?
I will tell you why. There are number of reasons but, this is the most important.

Because it is poltical item and worship for the left. Just like masks became and shutdowns and global warming cultism.

Really the only vaccine ever developed that when scrutinized and charted that showed real efficacy, immediately leading to herd immunity is the polio vaccine. Even though most cases of polio worldwide are caused by the vaccine, I believe it shows clear efficacy and the reward far outweighs the risk.. The older vaccines really don't show much harm, but aren't the life-saving miracle our captured public health agencies claim them to be.

The newer vaccines (like HPV, Covid) actually show harm. Incidence of cervical cancer increased after the HPV vaccine was deployed. And we're still waiting to see the mid/long-term adverse events with the covid vax.

Really the only vaccine ever developed that when scrutinized and charted that showed real efficacy, immediately leading to herd immunity is the polio vaccine. Even though most cases of polio worldwide are caused by the vaccine, I believe it shows clear efficacy and the reward far outweighs the risk.. The older vaccines really don't show much harm, but aren't the life-saving miracle our captured public health agencies claim them to be.

The newer vaccines (like HPV, Covid) actually show harm. Incidence of cervical cancer increased after the HPV vaccine was deployed. And we're still waiting to see the mid/long-term adverse events with the covid vax.
I am guessing that infusion probably cost me a couple of years of life. I got covid and the doctor recommended it. Hell, I was listening to them. Hard to say what rat poison was in that stuff. I figure they got me for a few years. I don't think they even give it anymore. I felt like I had the flu when I got the China virus. Felt like crap but have felt worse. They said, we recommend you go to this. So, I did. Right in the damn car they stuck me with it.

I think that crap screwed me up for a bit. I am guessing it is knocing some of my life expetency off. Would have been better to just got over the China Virus .

I am never going through that covid period and lockdowns and all that mask bull shit again. They ever do it again then, I won't say or write what we shold do. But, I will never go through it again. I am not made for that. Living like a bunch of subjects and peasants. Screw that.

The bastards lied to all of us. They lied about where the virus came from. The lockdowns. The school closings. The shots. The treatments and all of it. Big lies.

01GFVA3AQPRSH4GMY6P5KX58KZ.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: WV-FAN

What an idiotic take

Cervical cancer develops decades after exposure to HPV. I wouldn’t expect efficacy to show up quickly. In fact, cervical cancer incidence (population adjusted) is declining. Is it all due to vax? Hard to know but I bet a lot is.

The number one cause of tonsil/oropharynx cancer is now HPV, not smoking. IMO there will be carry over efficacy there.

That vaccine will be a big success story IMO. I will be getting it for my kids. Throat cancer and cervical cancer are ugly.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Chicken pox
Eh. Chicken pox deaths dropped from around 100 per year to around 15. I'll give you it worked and doesn't appear to cause harm, but not necessary. Would prefer infection over the vaccine personally.

Cervical cancer develops decades after exposure to HPV. I wouldn’t expect efficacy to show up quickly. In fact, cervical cancer incidence (population adjusted) is declining. Is it all due to vax? Hard to know but I bet a lot is.

The number one cause of tonsil/oropharynx cancer is now HPV, not smoking. IMO there will be carry over efficacy there.

That vaccine will be a big success story IMO. I will be getting it for my kids. Throat cancer and cervical cancer are ugly.

Sorry, I missed this.

I would recommend reading the book "Turtles all the way down." Outlines the debate surrounding the safety and efficacy of all the vaccines in circulation. Author also offering a $1000 reward for anyone who can point out a mistake in the book.

The medical establishment has been hoodwinked with vaccines. We need smart, knowledgeable doctors like yourself who can speak coherently and openly about the risks.

I'm happy to send you the book if you're interested.

Amazon product ASIN 9655981045

Sorry, I missed this.

I would recommend reading the book "Turtles all the way down." Outlines the debate surrounding the safety and efficacy of all the vaccines in circulation. Author also offering a $1000 reward for anyone who can point out a mistake in the book.

The medical establishment has been hoodwinked with vaccines. We need smart, knowledgeable doctors like yourself who can speak coherently and openly about the risks.

I'm happy to send you the book if you're interested.

Yeah eradicating diseases like smallpox and polio is a negative on society

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT