ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon haha

I have no idea whether QAnon is real or not, personally I'm cautiously optimistic. To act like what he's saying is out of the realm of possibility though is just flat out wrong. Also, if your going to dismiss QAnon then it would be best if you didn't lie about what he's actually says, just sayin'.

Reactions: 19MU88
I have no idea whether QAnon is real or not, personally I'm cautiously optimistic. To act like what he's saying is out of the realm of possibility though is just flat out wrong. Also, if your going to dismiss QAnon then it would be best if you didn't lie about what he's actually says, just sayin'.

Ok...before I comment, what part of QAnon are you entertaining as actually possible? QAnon is an umbrella term for a whole host of conspiracy theories. To understand where you’re coming from I’’d need to know exactly what you believe is within the realm of possibility.

QAnon is an umbrella term for a whole host of conspiracy theories.

QAnon is a poster on 8chan. Many people have formed their own speculative opinions on what he is trying to disseminate. There is no real consensus.

To understand where you’re coming from I’’d need to know exactly what you believe is within the realm of possibility.

That there is a deep state faction that has been ruling things from the shadows for decades. Carroll Quigley tried to tell us, Woodrow Wilson alluded to them, JFK called them out. It's not like this is some State secret, it's just that people either don't want to believe it's true or the can't make themselves believe it.

QAnon is a poster on 8chan. Many people have formed their own speculative opinions on what he is trying to disseminate. There is no real consensus.

That there is a deep state faction that has been ruling things from the shadows for decades. Carroll Quigley tried to tell us, Woodrow Wilson alluded to them, JFK called them out. It's not like this is some State secret, it's just that people either don't want to believe it's true or the can't make themselves believe it.

I’m pretty familiar with its 4chan/8chan origins. As far as you listing specifics...that pleasantly surprises me. Why do you believe that a conspiracy theory that encompasses a worldwide conspiracy that dates back decades and involves this deep state cabal of prominent world leaders would break this on a message board frequented by non factor gamers and parent basement dwelling incels? Seems like a weird demographic to choose to expose this thing.

I’m pretty familiar with its 4chan/8chan origins. As far as you listing specifics...that pleasantly surprises me. Why do you believe that a conspiracy theory that encompasses a worldwide conspiracy that dates back decades and involves this deep state cabal of prominent world leaders would break this on a message board frequented by non factor gamers and parent basement dwelling incels? Seems like a weird demographic to choose to expose this thing.
Because they're meme lords.

008f68b191294493.jpg

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Ok...before I comment, what part of QAnon are you entertaining as actually possible? QAnon is an umbrella term for a whole host of conspiracy theories. To understand where you’re coming from I’’d need to know exactly what you believe is within the realm of possibility.
GK you might be surprised at the level of people who are involved. I am talking about highly intelligent connected people. I know a guy who swears by it and he is a smart very successful guy, not weirdos or that type of thing. shocked me.

GK you might be surprised at the level of people who are involved. I am talking about highly intelligent connected people. I know a guy who swears by it and he is a smart very successful guy

Who all is involved? I heard Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey were involved in a child trafficking ring. Also heard that Trump was going to bring them down and was going to try and execute them at a tribunal in Guantanamo. Is this his October surprise...bringing down this Hollywood pedo ring?

Who all is involved? I heard Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey were involved in a child trafficking ring. Also heard that Trump was going to bring them down and was going to try and execute them at a tribunal in Guantanamo. Is this his October surprise...bringing down this Hollywood pedo ring?
i am talking about the Q supporters. They are not what you would think. Professionals, business men, etc. Educated people.

What was told to me it is more than the pedo stuff. It is about the ruling class, wars, contol, etc

I am familiar with the whole Q thing. I have several friends on social media into it. Not sure I believe it.Mostly what I hear is something big is coming..... nothing ever happens. Just one big nothing burger after another IMO

I am familiar with the whole Q thing. I have several friends on social media into it. Not sure I believe it.Mostly what I hear is something big is coming..... nothing ever happens. Just one big nothing burger after another IMO
It's definitely a string along op.

A chid sex trafficking ring involving some of the most powerful & influential people in the world? Too ridiculous to believe, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT