ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Corona bros

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Last night, during the coin flip, the two captains came out, had to stay six feet apart, and after the toss, the two captains elbow bumped one another.

Moments later, game starts, and people are in each other's face, ass slapping, on top of each other in piles during tackles, linemen are face to face pushing one another the entire game.

Same thing with college basketball. Players are rubbing up against one another in the paint, hands all over each other, close face to face contact the entire game, but once the game ends, they can't even shake hands. They just give one another a wave and walk off the floor. Same thing with the ludicrous masks. Don't have to wear it out on the court or field, but once you come out of the game, mask up while sitting there on the bench.

Why go through the charade?

I agree. Wesr a mask before a boxing match or ufc fight and i mean on the way to the ring. Makes sense.

Much of this shit is a charade.

Last edited:
Oh and coach k is worried about riots. Only took him a year to say something.

Where are the corona bros? greed, tell me how this works. Is the virus inactive within the stripes, once the game begins? Is patting someone on their sweaty ass cheeks okay? Nothing to worry about?
Pure mystery. Even the ref is helping players up. Coaches hug and whisper in each other's ear after the game. Did Saban and Day quarantine together?

Alabama fans quarantined during and after the game

CJAV2JXAZZAKVIDYVRN3A3WG2E.jpg

Where are the corona bros? greed, tell me how this works. Is the virus inactive within the stripes, once the game begins? Is patting someone on their sweaty ass cheeks okay? Nothing to worry about?

They wouldn't be playing if it were up to me.

you are a real commie. you finally said it, you would have the whole country shut down. You are worse than that idiot governor in NY or mayor.

You want us all to go broke and get hand outs.

Exactly. That's the answer I've been waiting for.

No more football, no more apple pie.

Say goodbye to America as you knew it boys. greed and fellow commies are destroying it. We had a good run though for a couple hundred years or so. Won't impact me much though, because I'll be retiring soon, and will surround myself with rednecks who just want to burn a fire out in the yard, and drink a cooler of beer. I don't see that going away.

you are a real commie. you finally said it, you would have the whole country shut down. You are worse than that idiot governor in NY or mayor.

You want us all to go broke and get hand outs.

15 cases and it will soon be down to 0. 376,000 American deaths later and here we are with a prediction of 405,000 to 438,000 total COVID-19 deaths by the end of this month. Things are going just like you want. Idiot.

15 cases and it will soon be down to 0. 376,000 American deaths later and here we are with a prediction of 405,000 to 438,000 total COVID-19 deaths by the end of this month. Things are going just like you want. Idiot.
Commie

Exactly. That's the answer I've been waiting for.

No more football, no more apple pie.

Say goodbye to America as you knew it boys. greed and fellow commies are destroying it. We had a good run though for a couple hundred years or so. Won't impact me much though, because I'll be retiring soon, and will surround myself with rednecks who just want to burn a fire out in the yard, and drink a cooler of beer. I don't see that going away.
Greeds comments might be grounds for censure. Nobody has ever said in this history of this forum they want to do away with football. That is about an Un-American as it gets right there. I am sending this to legal.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Narrative: "You are selfish and only care about yourself"

Stop asking such questions. Just do what my big govt, "pro science", bros. tell you to do. Thank you.

TRUST THE SCIENCE!! Trust what scientist dockters like my wife DOCTOR JILL says.

42ltn5.jpg

Cuomo wants to open back up now(magically). What an idiot.
He started following Trump's lead, once he knew the election was over, aka, a few days ago.

Meanwhile, his angst, as well as other Democrats angst towards Trump dictated that they make poor decisions, thus killing 10's of thousands of Americans. I feel bad for those people that Cuomo allowed to be slaughtered in nursing homes.

Yes, but look at the bright side. No regular flu deaths in the last year.

Yes, but look at the bright side. No regular flu deaths in the last year.

Methed has to show his ignorance. High number annually for the U S flu deaths is around 60,000. Covid is 6x that number and there's the "bright side". Idiot.

Anyone who did not understand there were going to be millions of deaths worldwide with this thing 2 months in is an Idiot. Anyone who thinks masks do not have any protective properties is also an Idiot - 100% there is no 100% protection(from what I have read about 60 to 70 percent). Anyone who thinks social distancing(have not seen any statistics on how much) also does not allow some protection is, you guessed it, also an idiot. All that said, a young healthy athlete under the COVID protocols that I have read that football teams are going through, providing they follow all the rules - no public parties, and large get togethers, among other things, the chance of getting COVID is low - not zero. Young heathy athletes have little chance of a serious case.

The players being all in the same or very similar protocols it does seem stupid to wear masks during the coin flip. However, you would have some Idiot saying see they are not wearing masks so why do we need to. Because of people like that you have to make rules that will minimize the stupidity.

I run into this regularly as an industrial safety professional.

I don't like wearing a mask either. If in public inside (store or any other building) I wear a mask. If outside and around people outside my normal group (Family, close friends, coworkers, people I interact with almost daily - with these no mask or social distancing) and closer than 6 feet, I wear a mask. seems to be working for us, No-one as yet in my close circle(about 60 for work, 8 for family, and 10 for close friends) has been diagnosed with COVID. Most of the almost 1000 people at the business I work for are following basically what I stated above. We have had 18 cases of COVID out of 1000 people (no deaths and only 4 or 5 hospitalized) over almost a year.

If you use common sense and follow simple common sense steps, you can still live semi normal and be as protected as anyone else. Politicians on both sides have blown this up as one extreme or the other, which neither is correct in my humble opinion.

"Doctor" Biden got her degree from a joke program that isn't even a real doctoral program.

You, you, you....racist! (note the irony how it's constantly misused by liberals)

Whoopie Goldberg says DOCTOR Jill Biden should be our Surgeon General. @raleighherdfan now that you are a liberal, what are your thoughts on the Good Doctor, Jill Biden becoming our Surgeon General?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
You, you, you....racist! (note the irony how it's constantly misused by liberals)

Whoopie Goldberg says DOCTOR Jill Biden should be our Surgeon General. @raleighherdfan now that you are a liberal, what are your thoughts on the Good Doctor, Jill Biden becoming our Surgeon General?

Maybe the most qualified women for the job IMO. Not only has she demonstrated expertise with understanding HIPAA (aka keeping her near brain dead husband's condition out of the public eye & managing his public appearances around his nap and medication times); her eagerness and "capability" to answer (prescreened) medical related questions from MSM, washed up actors and pop star podcasters/interviewers (because they dont understand the difference between a Phd & MD) makes her perfect for this BS bureaucratic post.

Then again, she may need to be made a Cabinet member/Sec of something. She may need to sit beside her husband during the cabinet meetings and prop his head up over the drool bucket during the photo ops while KHarris directs the business.

Thank goodness we have Kamala leading this thing. The last think we want is another old white racist governing this country.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Maybe the most qualified women for the job IMO. Not only has she demonstrated expertise with understanding HIPAA (aka keeping her near brain dead husband's condition out of the public eye & managing his public appearances around his nap and medication times); her eagerness and "capability" to answer (prescreened) medical related questions from MSM, washed up actors and pop star podcasters/interviewers (because they dont understand the difference between a Phd & MD) makes her perfect for this BS bureaucratic post.

Then again, she may need to be made a Cabinet member/Sec of something. She may need to sit beside her husband during the cabinet meetings and prop his head up over the drool bucket during the photo ops while KHarris directs the business.

Thank goodness we have Kamala leading this thing. The last think we want is another old white racist governing this country.

Effort: 9/10
Execution: 6/10
Entertainment & Humor Value: 2/10

Maybe she applied, took a test, and got accepted. That's enough to pretend or brag about. (just ask rifle)

On a weekly basis, I correct errors in contracts from established corporate attorneys. I can copy-and-paste an email from a couple of days ago where the former president of a large company (who now runs his own consulting business in the same industry) confirmed that the company's attorney who he consults for made an error in the contract which I called out.

Within the last 30 minutes, I took a call from the Colorado AG regarding his office's interpretation of state statutes which I disagree with, and which I now have an A-rated insurance company's in-house counsel agreeing with me on my stance (and I can screenshot my cell phone showing the number that called me). So yeah, I'll brag about it. It's why my company was able to save $140K to bring on an attorney and can have me do it instead.

On a weekly basis, I correct errors in contracts from established corporate attorneys. I can copy-and-paste an email from a couple of days ago where the former president of a large company (who now runs his own consulting business in the same industry) confirmed that the company's attorney who he consults for made an error in the contract which I called out.

Within the last 30 minutes, I took a call from the Colorado AG regarding his office's interpretation of state statutes which I disagree with, and which I now have an A-rated insurance company's in-house counsel agreeing with me on my stance (and I can screenshot my cell phone showing the number that called me). So yeah, I'll brag about it. It's why my company was able to save $140K to bring on an attorney and can have me do it instead.

youre-bringing-sexy-nowhere

ADVERTISEMENT