ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Josh Stowers

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
OK Josh please answer this. Do you know for a fact if Coach Bill Legg is still calling the offense?

As long as Legg is calling the plays we are in trouble! I like Holliday but he will be walking out the door with his buddy!

If we win more than 3 games, I don't think Doc or Legg is going anywhere. I am not sure we'll see any more contract extensions but I fully expect Doc to coach out his current contract. If things are still bad at that time I would imagine he'll "retire."

If we win more than 3 games, I don't think Doc or Legg is going anywhere. I am not sure we'll see any more contract extensions but I fully expect Doc to coach out his current contract. If things are still bad at that time I would imagine he'll "retire."
Doc needs to have a winning season to keep his job. 4 5 or 6 wins will not be good enough. trust me

>3? lmao. if he loses 7 of the next 9 the choice will be fire Doc or disband FB because no one will go. silly to say that

Doc needs to have a winning season to keep his job. 4 5 or 6 wins will not be good enough. trust me

Somehow I don't trust you. If Doc wins a couple more games this season, he will back. I do withdraw my statement about coaching out his contract. I don't think we'll put up with 3 win seasons through 2021 but I guarantee Doc will be back next year.

Somehow I don't trust you. If Doc wins a couple more games this season, he will back. I do withdraw my statement about coaching out his contract. I don't think we'll put up with 3 win seasons through 2021 but I guarantee Doc will be back next year.

I'd make that gty too, because based on what I've seen of our team and our schedule he will have a winning record. Now, if he goes 4-8, you are sadly mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT