ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the people's moderator

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
There's rules in place for hall of fame status. Can somebody be admitted when they break forum rules? Let's say, for example, they post a picture of themselves dressed in a romper, or maybe even dressed in those things 1/2 male ballet dancers wear. You know, those tights.

I think we need to talk about this. Sistersville is definitely HOF material, and should be inducted immediately.

Let's plan on having a meeting tomorrow after golf.

Sounds good. Also we would have a PR nightmare because of the relationship with thr minority colleges.

Herdman is an umpire. Umpires control the per game flow, the daily experience. Umpires have absolutely no say in the HOF process.

Until, I, the commissioner and architect, create a board of directors to determine a voting process, then nobody has any HOF say other than me.

Herdman is an umpire. Umpires control the per game flow, the daily experience. Umpires have absolutely no say in the HOF process.

Until, I, the commissioner and architect, create a board of directors to determine a voting process, then nobody has any HOF say other than me.
Foul ball

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Hope herdman wasn't umpiring behind the plate during the 2001 Herd baseball team. Would have bad shins if he was, from all the passed balls.

Rifle started all four years at Marshall MH. I'm hoping Rifle will fly me to watch a lakers game with him. Only way I would ever get to see a game at the forum. I go for a biopsy Wed. I have a spot on my left lung. I have had this done twice already and it nothing was cancerous. Have it done over at St Mary's. It's the three day wait that kinda worries me. I feel great and am in better shape than I was 10 yrs ago. All I did was read and study and govto class and play basketball and walk everyday. When I got home I kept up the walking and boy does walking really helps me feeling good about my health. I'm headed out right now at 6:35 and am walking to the football field. Hopefully our punters will be out there. If not I will k walk over to three rivers hospital and eat some breakfast and visit with a few people. Everyone have a good day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT