ADVERTISEMENT

Question on Hoops

I had a text last night from someone that went to an alumni function yesterday. Cook was not a fit for the program and its best for both parties he has moved on, but will tell you the moral around the event about football and basketball was high. Getting back to the NCCAA tourney wont be easy but we have talent. Football it seems Litton's issues were worse then most know and it seems everyone is happy he has moved on. Football likes the QB's we have, schedule is very difficult, but lots of talent here as well.

Reactions: ohio herd
he flunked out 0-5. i guess that’s not a fit
agreed, Dan also said he was not a fit for our offense. Big, slow, and could not shoot. In contrast Bennett can shoot it a little, and can still run the court even at this size.

agreed, Dan also said he was not a fit for our offense. Big, slow, and could not shoot. In contrast Bennett can shoot it a little, and can still run the court even at this size.
Absolutely correct. They had worked with Levi and his shooting had improved but we have gotten lot better with the 5 recruits that we signed than we were with those that aren't here.

Reactions: AllEers6
Absolutely correct. They had worked with Levi and his shooting had improved but we have gotten lot better with the 5 recruits that we signed than we were with those that aren't here.
I never seen his fit with us and am glad he’s gone for that reason. Hope he lands somewhere that’s for him though

Reactions: 19MU88 and pdbailey
just another reason it’s a shame da fever is gone

Is he seriously off of here? Haven't seen his comments on here for a while come to think of it. Is it really even possible to kick somebody off of this site? What's to keep from someone from just getting a new email and username?

Is he seriously off of here? Haven't seen his comments on here for a while come to think of it. Is it really even possible to kick somebody off of this site? What's to keep from someone from just getting a new email and username?
Nothing keeps anyone from coming back on under a new user name after being kicked off permanently as "Rifle" has done it multiple times. Of course, he seems to be allowed to attack everyone and say what ever he wants on here without repercussions because he was a former MU baseball players and walk-on football player.

Nothing keeps anyone from coming back on under a new user name after being kicked off permanently as "Rifle" has done it multiple times. Of course, he seems to be allowed to attack everyone and say what ever he wants on here without repercussions because he was a former MU baseball players and walk-on football player.

Sounds like someone is living rent-free in your head.

I'd go back and check this, but lately you post more than me so it's a way back already....but I seem to remember you attacking him as having no affiliation with MU athletics and were proven wrong.

I don't speak for all the mods, but as far as I am concerned you are both welcome here as Sons of Marshall.

Sounds like someone is living rent-free in your head.

I'd go back and check this, but lately you post more than me so it's a way back already....but I seem to remember you attacking him as having no affiliation with MU athletics and were proven wrong.

I don't speak for all the mods, but as far as I am concerned you are both welcome here as Sons of Marshall.
Not true, I knew he had played at MU. My issue is how he talks to everyone on the board and I won't comment again on the subject.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT