ADVERTISEMENT

Question

Herd020

Silver Buffalo
Aug 18, 2006
Does anyone know what happened to the WR who transferred from Oklahoma State? Wasn't he supposed to be a huge pickup for us? I know it said originally that he was immediately eligible. Has he left, injured, what?

Does anyone know what happened to the WR who transferred from Oklahoma State? Wasn't he supposed to be a huge pickup for us? I know it said originally that he was immediately eligible. Has he left, injured, what?

injured in camp, not quite ready to go yet health wise.

Reactions: Herd020
Hold on guys. The "unofficial" team PR guy known as Josh Stowers has not yet neither confirmed/denied any info regarding said player in question.

Couple shots of Obi from various practices. As @herdit44 mentioned, he should be ready to play relatively soon now that his cast is off.

ac9un3ffh9ybqkp7itnw

fpwfkv2fuvhd3dx8nyir

Hold on guys. The "unofficial" team PR guy known as Josh Stowers has not yet neither confirmed/denied any info regarding said player in question.
It's none of our business to know who is actually suiting up and playing. You need to follow the standard operating procedure. Send your donations to the Big Green, or directly to Hambone. Show up to the games, and do the thunder clap. Buy a program, and figure out who's in/who's out, once the team trots onto the field. If a player isn't fully dressed in pads, he's out. If a player is currently wearing an orange jumpsuit, he's out. Thanks for your donation.

I agree... go to the game and do the thunder clap cause we definitely don't do it as many times a game as we use to.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT