ADVERTISEMENT

Questioning my friendship

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Should I still be friends with greed, despite him being a multi-religious, baby killer supporter, anti-dog, mush supporting, anti-Christ, mullah supporting hypocritical coward?

I need some advice here, prior to having him up later to break bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Should I still be friends with greed, despite him being a multi-religious, baby killer supporter, anti-dog, mush supporting, anti-Christ, mullah supporting hypocritical coward?

I need some advice here, prior to having him up later to break bread.
^^^Sounds like the coward that wants to change the parameters of a bet that HE offered.

You took up for him when he was removed from the forum. Then, ever since, he has been a dickweed. That is the thanks we got.

But, he is miserable for some reason. Might be confustion about religion or identity.

Reactions: WVUSerg
You took up for him when he was removed from the forum.
You're a liar.
Then, ever since, he has been a dickweed. That is the thanks we got.
You don't get thanks for something you didn't do. oath breaker magat.
But, he is miserable for some reason.
No, it's you that's miserable. You're all the time lying, being an idiot, trumptard, magat, and oath breaker.

Might be because we are lying idiot trumptards, magats, and oath breakers.

I was listening to an actor from Band of Brothers talking about how he prepared for his role. They all spoke with the guys they were portraying if they were still alive. He said when he called the guy didn’t say much but his wife was super nice and they spoke for hours.

Anyway, he said that it was likely much more helpful to speak with the wife because when people speak about themselves they often have a misperception on how they really are and don’t notice how events change themselves. By talking to people that knew you before and after an event you can get a better feel for how those events changed you.

Listening to this made me think of Extra. He probably thinks he hasn’t changed, but when you go back and read his old posts you can see just much more bitter and combative he is.

Listening to this made me think of Extra. He probably thinks he hasn’t changed, but when you go back and read his old posts you can see just much more bitter and combative he is.

You used to be just ridiculous cons, now your disgusting trumptards. I'm not more combative, you just lie more. Much more.

Doesn't matter. They spoke up for you when you weren't here. It's not a surprise you keep proving it was a mistake to do so. You're an asshole loser.
You're phlegmwad the lying idiot. They were begging for me to be banned both before and after I was banned. They used "speaking up for me" as an excuse for picking a fight with raoul. Nothing more. Idiot.

You're phlegmwad the lying idiot. They were begging for me to be banned both before and after I was banned. They used "speaking up for me" as an excuse for picking a fight with raoul. Nothing more. Idiot.
Not true. Even though you were being a prick(as usual), I didn't want to see you banned because I like the open forum and didn't want to see it over moderated. I took up for you and stated that you should not be banned and should be allowed back.

Mistake on my part because you repeat the same things over and over. It has nothing to do with being a liberal or Democrat. You just want to disrupt and disrupt, not bringing anything to the table.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
All your past drug use has clearly fogged your brain of the timeframes we are discussing. Nobody was requesting you be banned when this specifically happened fool. Herdman, Mich, and others actually stood up for you and suggested banning you was "over moderation" and shouldn't be allowed to happen. They requested you be allowed back.

The banning discussion we now see relates directly to how you most recently conduct yourself. Nothing more idiot.

All your past drug use has clearly fogged your brain
the-truth-shall-set-you-free.gif

Not true. Even though you were being a prick(as usual), I didn't want to see you banned because I like the open forum and didn't want to see it over moderated. I took up for you and stated that you should not be banned and should be allowed back.

Mistake on my part because you repeat the same things over and over. It has nothing to do with being a liberal or Democrat. You just want to disrupt and disrupt, not bringing anything to the table.
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. You have the choice of lying or telling the truth and you always choose the former. That's common with oath breakers and trumptards.

All your past drug use has clearly fogged your brain of the timeframes we are discussing. Nobody was requesting you be banned when this specifically happened fool. Herdman, Mich, and others actually stood up for you and suggested banning you was "over moderation" and shouldn't be allowed to happen. They requested you be allowed back.

The banning discussion we now see relates directly to how you most recently conduct yourself. Nothing more idiot.
You're a lying idiot. phlegmwad.

You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. You have the choice of lying or telling the truth and you always choose the former. That's common with oath breakers and trumptards.
So, this whole forum is lying? Are you nuts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT