ADVERTISEMENT

Racist MSNBC Strikes Again

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
January 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Lean forward? MSNBC upped the ante in their quest to attack Republicans on Monday when a guest made a racially charged attack on Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Monday.
Gov. Jindal is in London this week where he is addressing the Henry Jackson Society. Gov. Jindal denounced "no-go zones."
MSNBC's Alex Wagner had Arsalan Iftikhar, founder of TheMuslimGuy.com, on to discuss Gov. Jindal's comments.
"I think Governor Jindal is protesting a bit too much. He might be trying to scrub some of the brown off his skin as he runs to the right in a presidential bid," said Iftikhar. Wagner didn't question his comment and the interview continued.

Link

Jesus Christ, are you guys really that dense? The comment made, if quoted correctly, is taking a jab at the republicans for being racist. The statement was that jindal is running as a republican and needs their support, so he needs to act white in order to be effective because the right is racist.

Regardless if his statement is right or wrong, it wasn't racist on his part.

Yes, Bobby Jindal will have to win over those GOP racists that voted for him in Louisiana twice and especially those GOP racists in South Carolina who also elected an Indian as governor and a black man as Senator, twice. Don't forget Florida where they keep electing Hispanics.

Though he may have more of a problem up North where minority statewide elected officials are much rarer.

th

Originally posted by riflearm2:
Jesus Christ, are you guys really that dense? The comment made, if quoted correctly, is taking a jab at the republicans for being racist. The statement was that jindal is running as a republican and needs their support, so he needs to act white in order to be effective because the right is racist.

Regardless if his statement is right or wrong, it wasn't racist on his part.
I know race is a problem where you are from. But, it is not that way in all places.

And, again, you fvcks can't follow a basic argument.

Like I said, I'm not arguing either side of his statement. So, arguing against the accuracy of his comment has nothing to do with this. What I am arguing is that his statement is not racist at all in mocking the racism of another group.

After reading this thread, if anyone wants to use the left's racial slurs that are being spewed at Tim Scott & Ben Carson to try & discount the policies of Obama & Cory Booker, apparently it's open season.

Originally posted by wvkeeper(HN):
So when a Pakistani Muslim makes a comment considering the skin color of a Pashtun Indian man there is no racism involved.
Rifle If Herdman said the same thing toward obama you would be the first one calling him racists.

Not if used in the same context, 429. Let's flip the situation.

Herdman: "rifle, you better darken your skin a little if you are at Cookman. They are a racist bunch over there."

Is it racist of herdman to say that? Absolutely not. Exactly the same is the comment that jindal needs to lighten his skin if he wants the support of republicans.

after a dozen years on this board, I have seen drastic improvement in spelling, grammar, and forming arguments by many of the regulars in here. But, critical reading is one area that, as a whole, continues to be a miserable failure on here.

Let's stop for a second.

Rifle, you are aware that Jindal has won more than one election in Louisiana and each time won a large majority of the white vote.

Why would he need to lighten his skin to win votes in other Southern states? The logic fails.

Let's stop for a second.

Rifle, you are aware that Jindal has won more than one election in Louisiana and each time won a large majority of the white vote.

Why would he need to lighten his skin to win votes in other Southern states? The logic fails.
Another sitting incumbent female Indian governor is Nikki Haley. Also from the South.

Let's stop for a second.

This blows my mind. Keep, how many times do I need to hammer this point home to you? I am not arguing whether the comment was or wasn't factually correct. I'm arguing that it wasn't racist at all. Why is that so hard to understand? Likewise, if herdsman had made that comment to me, it wouldn't have been racist. Now, the veracity of herdsman' hypothetical statement could be debated, but he wouldn't be showing any racism on his behalf by stating what I pretended he did.

I'm taking rifle's side on this. In fact, using their own racist & homophobic words, I've been mocking liberal friends about how hypocritical they are about denying just how racist their section of the country is. Especially the northeast.

Originally posted by riflearm2:

Let's stop for a second.

This blows my mind. Keep, how many times do I need to hammer this point home to you? I am not arguing whether the comment was or wasn't factually correct. I'm arguing that it wasn't racist at all. Why is that so hard to understand? Likewise, if herdsman had made that comment to me, it wouldn't have been racist. Now, the veracity of herdsman' hypothetical statement could be debated, but he wouldn't be showing any racism on his behalf by stating what I pretended he did.
What if I told my hypothetical daughter's boyfriend he needed to get a little whiter if he was going to date my daughter?
Or if I called him and said, hey on the way over here pick up some chicken and watermelon and try not to get arrested this time?

Is that a gray area?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT