ADVERTISEMENT

Rain again today

Greed is up at 2 am because of his hatred for America plus his prostate is size of grape fruit
Plus, Greed has yet to find a pillow that will work.

He's tried stacking a couple of inner tubes to accommodate his unique skull, but then they get stuck by morning, and he has a helluva time pulling them off the back of his head.

Update: 4 o'clock and no rain yet. Got the Dewalt oscillating saw out, showed my wife how to use it, and she's busy cutting vines off trees. Meanwhile, I'm drinking beer and greed is still a weenie.

Got the Dewalt oscillating saw out, showed my wife how to use it

At least make your posts somewhat believable.

Your wife is Central Mexican. You don't have to show her sh!t when it comes to landscaping tools. She was born with that natural ability.

Update: 4 o'clock and no rain yet. Got the Dewalt oscillating saw out, showed my wife how to use it, and she's busy cutting vines off trees. Meanwhile, I'm drinking beer and greed is still a weenie.
I can’t imagine an oscillating saw being a landscaping tool. This is as bad as my neighbor using an adjustable crescent wrench to pound nails.

I can’t imagine an oscillating saw being a landscaping tool. This is as bad as my neighbor using an adjustable crescent wrench to pound nails.
Welcome back! Let me guess: you got involved with the single, female neighbor who was bad news?

Reactions: mlblack16.
Welcome back! Let me guess: you got involved with the single, female neighbor who was bad news?
Naw. I built a fence, got really ill( not because of the fence) then was hit by a tornado. Unlike Marshall’s baseball team, God is not looking out for me.

Reactions: riflearm2
Naw. I built a fence, got really ill( not because of the fence) then was hit by a tornado. Unlike Marshall’s baseball team, God is not looking out for me.
Sorry about your illness. You had many of us worried. We could have been hospital roommates.

How did the new fence hold up in the tornado?

It worked well for the tough to get to vines. Then I gave her my reciprocating saw for the large vines. Only real issue was me having to get up a couple times to get her a fresh battery.

A spare battery makes a wonderful birthday present.
I've got about a dozen dewalt batteries. Over at the farm store in Kalamazoo, they had a clearance sale on tool batteries for $30.00 each, so I bought every battery they had left. Six of them. Those are expensive, so great deal for me.

My ex Puerto Rican wife would have been proud of me. She taught me some Spanish, so I can say adios and si.

Reactions: 30CAT
My ex Puerto Rican wife would have been proud of me. She taught me some Spanish, so I can say adios and si.
The only thing I learned in Spanish was “un poco” ( little bit). All that ever got me was smaller portions in Mexican restaurants and Hispanic girls laughing at me because they thought I was describing my crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
You repeated your nonsense. I see the light now. You're such an ignorant, dumbass, dumbass. 😂
You're a Godless lying idiot trumptard camel swallower.

Nope, no need to rethink it. It was true then and true now. Idiot

Camel swallower? Care to elaborate?
Do you even Bible, bro?

You run around claiming Jesus this and Jesus that. I’m a heathen. Yet I’m familiar with that biblical quote and you’re not?

Read something other than Fox News for once.

Do you even Bible, bro?

You run around claiming Jesus this and Jesus that. I’m a heathen. Yet I’m familiar with that biblical quote and you’re not?

Read something other than Fox News for once.

I said that you're a heathen? That's a lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT