ADVERTISEMENT

Raoul

Mr sistersville

Green Buffalo
Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
I watched weeks of programs on the church of scientology. Tom cruise lies when he says he has studied psychiatry. He never picked up a book in his life and studied chemical imbalance or arterial or depression. All he knows is what the church of scientology taught him that an evil alien plot from some far off planet brought psychiatry to the people of earth to be able to control the whole planet. I believe he got on you for taking anti depressants. God forbid if you saw a psychiatrist or sought counseling. If he would just tell the truth it's what the church of bobble heads has brainwashed him not his studying of medicines. I was blown away hearing about that organization. Greed lives in Wayne. He is not a true scientology man. He bought a couple books that's all. I am glad for greed. He is s Christian that goes go a free will baptist church. He is a rich man. L Ron Hubbard was not a Christian if it is based on him ever claiming Jesus as his savior. The testimonies of ex members really gave the public a reason to stay far away. Rifle has enough money that he could move up the latter in that group. Hubbard makes jimmy swagger and Jim baker look like saints. Tom will go from being called a great actor to crazy Tom cruise. Reading now how Hubbard had like a guardian angel who communicated to hubbard

No way my ol buddy belongs to that cult. It is possibly the biggest scam in the history of mankind. Tom is a great actor but mainly just a big ol dumbass who sees himself kinda God like. It destroyed his family. Katie Holmes had to have a planned escape for her and her daughter to escape from Tom and that cult. Question/ does DM think that TC HAS picked up the body of LRH. Good grief he sees himself far greater than Jesus.

Raoul is preparing for camp.
c363b6c4-353c-4318-9450-8dc89fa190dd_text.gif

sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT