ADVERTISEMENT

raoul

Look at all these lies by Snotlicker:

If I have to put anybody on ignore, then there's no sense in me posting any longer.

I can't put my friend greed on ignore.

I would never put greed on ignore, nor anybody else for that matter, and certainly wouldn't want to see him removed from the site

I refuse to put anybody on ignore

I understand your reasoning for placing Benedict on ignore, but I just can't do it. I'm against cancel culture that Benedict supports, so I simply can't cancel Benedict.

Sincel you've said that you put me on ignore, there's no reason for you to post here any more.

Thanks for the text messages, alerting me that greed is melting down. Let him know once he lost the bet he agreed to, but reneged and refused to keep his word, i.e., continued to post, then I had to make a policy change and place the retard on ignore.

Hopefully the rivals HQ police will do the right thing and remove the stooge from the forum, since the locals refuse to do their job. Raoul is treating this forum like a sanctuary city. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Hopefully the rivals HQ police will do the right thing and remove the stooge from the forum, since the locals refuse to do their job. Raoul is treating this forum like a sanctuary city. Disgraceful.

I thought Raoul is like the mayor of Aurora - more ceremonial than in charge...

Thanks for the text messages, alerting me that greed is melting down. Let him know once he lost the bet he agreed to, but reneged and refused to keep his word, i.e., continued to post, then I had to make a policy change and place the retard on ignore.

Why do you lie about the bet terms? I posted screenshots of what the bet consisted of from multiple years, and you hid from those threads. You're lying.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Why do you lie about the bet terms? I posted screenshots of what the bet consisted of from multiple years, and you hid from those threads. You're lying.
You have reading comprehensive issues. This is my last post here until greed either voluntarily leaves and/or the rivals police takes care of the problem. I literally have a page that has like three posts on it.

Reactions: mlblack16.

MichiganHerd said:
If I have to put anybody on ignore, then there's no sense in me posting any longer.

Here's your sign ^^^^^

This is my last post here until greed either voluntarily leaves and/or the rivals police takes care of the problem.
You're a liar.

If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT