ADVERTISEMENT

Real Polls Show Trump is winning.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
When you get to the real polls not the manipulated polls like CBS, ABC, etc but the paid consultant polls Trump is winning by every metric available. You have to cut certain polls out because they are clear manipulation polls. They do it to sway the electorate. Trump is winning by every measure. Even Fetterman knows it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Real polls are what I placed my bet on. Poor greed listened to Reverend Al and Mika and took a perma-ban due to their misleading rhetoric.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

I'm not the one who cited the worst historical polls when my choice was winning and then turn around and claim those polls are not good when they show my choice losing. An oath breaking trumptard is the one who's done that.
You obviously didn't watch the video.

You obviously didn't watch the video.
I'm not the one who cited the worst historical polls when my choice was winning and then turn around and claim those polls are not good when they show my choice losing. An oath breaking trumptard is the one who's done that.

Trump in a landslide unless there is a lot of cheating on the left. Majority of Americans like Trump.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

Your the only chickenshit on the board.
MichiganHerd said:

extragreen said:

I usually pay attention to the top 3 or 4 polls the man had in his list.

EG

If you like NY Times they jnow have Trump ahead in Georgia. Arizona, and North Carolina.

I usually pay attention to the top 3 or 4 polls the man had in his list.

greed prefers poles over polls
MichiganHerd said:

extragreen said:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT