ADVERTISEMENT

Reason 1,356,785 leftists are stupid

First I've heard the term coyote used in that way but smart enough to know he wasn't literally speaking of the animal. Damn, liberals, for supposedly being so educated, you sure are some stupid sons o' biches.

First I've heard the term coyote used in that way but smart enough to know he wasn't literally speaking of the animal. Damn, liberals, for supposedly being so educated, you sure are some stupid sons o' biches.

You have never heard the term “coyote” in this regard?
Wow.

I could link about 25 more articles talking solely about the Twitter meltdown, but thought i would educate some of you morons whole i was at it.

So you could link two dozen articles talking solely about what your post was about, but you chose to post the one that barely mentioned it throughout the entire article? That's some Tier Three shit right there.

Butchers the spelling of "bitches." Has never heard of "coyotes" being used in that way. Yet you claim others are the stupid ones.

I think it is more stupid to not know what "coyote" referred to then to think Trump meant the animals, as he has said such absurdly stupid lies in the past, it wouldn't be out of the norm for him to make that claim.

Butchers the spelling of "bitches." Has never heard of "coyotes" being used in that way. Yet you claim others are the stupid ones.

I think it is more stupid to not know what "coyote" referred to then to think Trump meant the animals, as he has said such absurdly stupid lies in the past, it wouldn't be out of the norm for him to make that claim.
*than, stupid. if yore going to attempt to correct someone, even when they intentionally misspell a word, at least use proper grammar, dummmmass.

*than, stupid. if yore going to attempt to correct someone, even when they intentionally misspell a word, at least use proper grammar, dummmmass.

No, I meant "then." I wasn't comparing the two things. I was saying that it was more stupid to think the first then to also think the second thing following that. 🖕

No, I meant "then." I wasn't comparing the two things. I was saying that it was more stupid to think the first then to also think the second thing following that. 🖕
got damn, u get more pathetic by the day.

ADVERTISEMENT