ADVERTISEMENT

Religion of Peace Alert!!!

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
A Muslim parent in France attacked and decapitated the head of a teacher who showed his students (including the Muslim’s child) a picture of Mohammed in a class that was discussing freedom of expression. Just think, if Hillary had won in 2016, she was pledging to bring hundreds of thousands of people just like this to our country.

Just more proof that Islam is not compatible with western civilization.

Muslim beheads teacher

Last edited:
A reminder as to why I call you morons....

218, 000 dead Americans and you idiots are more concerned about 1 beheading in a foreign country. Oh yeah....morons.

A reminder as to why I call you morons....

218, 000 dead Americans and you idiots are more concerned about 1 beheading in a foreign country. Oh yeah....morons.
One dead American is one too many. And one beheading in a foreign country is one too many. Boy, greed, you really are an
a$$hole. I'll be glad when the results of 11/3 are final so you'll be gone, gone, gone.

Reactions: 19MU88 and herd66
He ask that stupid question again? Sounds like the real coward is scared to leave the board all by himself. Idiot for making the bet
Asking others to be stupid makes eg a moron. 2 time loser

Reactions: 19MU88
Anyone here know a Muslim? Yes?

Now, does anyone here know a radical Muslim?

There are almost two billions Muslims in the world...I would wager 10% are what we might call very conservative Muslims, and 1% are radical/suspect to being radicalized.

Not many Christians are down for bombing abortion clinics. Not many gun owners are plotting to kidnap a governor.

He ask that stupid question again? Sounds like the real coward is scared to leave the board all by himself. Idiot for making the bet
Asking others to be stupid makes eg a moron. 2 time loser

I agree you imposter. Anyone taking that bet against me is stupid by your logic (pfft). Sounds like you're a coward too.

I wish Extra had the balls to take the challenge and box a couple rounds with Sisters.
I would much rather put knots on your head alphasig. So high they would have snow on top of them⁰ Been squirrel hunting a lot and am walking up and down those hills rather easily. Now my feet still feel like crap but I am getting in decent shape. Diabetes is a blessing for me

I would much rather put knots on your head alphasig. So high they would have snow on top of them⁰ Been squirrel hunting a lot and am walking up and down those hills rather easily. Now my feet still feel like crap but I am getting in decent shape. Diabetes is a blessing for me

The idea of you matching up against Greed was so we could have the two mentally handicapped senior citizens in the ring together, sistard.

Reactions: 19MU88
so you didn’t see the video of the ringleader on YouTube where he has an Antifa flag hanging in the background while he blasts Trump?

That is not an Antifa flag.

That is an Anarchy flag. Anarchism has both separate left and right ideologies. At its core, anarchism is simply anti-statist. Anarcho-capitalism is a thing. The sovereign citizen movement is largely anarchist at its core.

Just more proof that Islam is not compatible with western civilization.

How come when a Muslim does something vile in the name of Islam, the entire religion is condemned by you.
How come when a Christian does something vile in the name of Christianity, just that person is targeted as being "anti-Christian" and mentally ill?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Religions don't kill people, people kill people . . . unless, of course, you're Muslim, in which case Islam kills people.

How come when a Muslim does something vile in the name of Islam, the entire religion is condemned by you.
How come when a Christian does something vile in the name of Christianity, just that person is targeted as being "anti-Christian" and mentally ill?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Religions don't kill people, people kill people . . . unless, of course, you're Muslim, in which case Islam kills people.

Considering the mother fvcker did it in the name of Islam, I’m pretty sure his religion is relevant here.

Considering the mother fvcker did it in the name of Islam, I’m pretty sure his religion is relevant here.

Yet when Christians do the same, your kind claims he isn't Christian and/or is mentally unfit. It's one hell of a level of hypocrisy.

michiganherd hanging outside the local tavern waiting for the co-eds to leave . . .

16695d0fcd2f114e4a46b021cb7fb870.jpg

That whole 9-11 thing might have something to do with it. In addition, they are not the most civilized people in the world.

That whole 9-11 thing might have something to do with it. In addition, they are not the most civilized people in the world.

But we are real civilized. For that 3,000 that died in the towers, we made them pay with their death toll at about 500,000. What was our prize?

The idea of you matching up against Greed was so we could have the two mentally handicapped senior citizens in the ring together, sistard.
You are real close on that one alpha man except 60 doesn't qualify for senior citizen. Anyway I still float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. EG has no chance unless he gets a club then I'm in trouble. Cowards carry clubs. Lol

Last edited:
Green Duke you been to Dee's fir dinner this fall? They might have ramps.

Not lately Sisters, but I do like Dee’s. Got to say the smell of those weeds cooking just doesn’t work for me. Even if I liked them no way do I want that stank on me for a week.

ADVERTISEMENT