ADVERTISEMENT

Remember the keystone pipeline

HerdBuckeye

Gold Buffalo
Feb 23, 2009
well is it currently shut down after leaking over 200,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota. But this was suppose to be the safest pipeline ever built and chances of leaks would be almost nonexistent. Well this is the second leak in 2 years.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Sure you were you were looking for a gotcha and 429 just dropped the mic on you.
The real gotcha is from 11/6/15 when trump stated on Twitter “good for the environment, no downside”.
That’s right good for the environment with no downside. Can’t make this stuff up.

another buckeye opinion:

giphy.gif

I never said such, but L. Ron Hubbard must have telekinetically related that to you from his crotch thetans.

You most certainly did say that. I asked you why you baptize babies when you don't know if they're predestined to heaven or hell and that was your answer. Add that to your death penalty stance and telling one of the posters here "fu<k you" and you get no special treatment from me.

You most certainly did say that. I asked you why you baptize babies when you don't know if they're predestined to heaven or hell and that was your answer. Add that to your death penalty stance and telling one of the posters here "fu<k you" and you get no special treatment from me.
No special treatment from you. Who would care?

all those hundreds of thousands of jobs the pipeline was going to create.
so far 38.

of course that doesn't count the 100"s we now need to clean up the spilled oil that
would never spill.

gullible conservatives never learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT