ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when obama paraded around the family of a traitor?

Well he is going to be sentenced tomorrow at ft bragg.

And you, the patriotic american that you are, would have left an American soldier a prisoner of the Taliban instead of exchanging 5 Taliban (that we were probably going to release anyway). Good call on your part.

And you, the patriotic american that you are, would have left an American soldier a prisoner of the Taliban instead of exchanging 5 Taliban (that we were probably going to release anyway). Good call on your part.
I certainly would not have invited his parents to the white house and put them on display

Can you use that phrase to describe a traitor? Someone who endangered the lives of his fellow soldiers because he was a traitorous b*tch? If you're comfortable with that, more power to you.

Did you KNOW for a FACT he was a traitor at the time of the exchange? No, you did not.

Here it is again: "Did you KNOW for a FACT he was a traitor at the time of the exchange? No, you did not."
Walking off of a patrol base is an indication. By the time the exchange took place they pretty much knew that

Walking off of a patrol base is an indication. By the time the exchange took place they pretty much knew that

I didn't ask for an indication, and for the THIRD time: "Did you KNOW for a FACT he was a traitor at the time of the exchange? No, you did not."

president-barack-obama-bowe-bergdahl-parents.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I didn't ask for an indication, and for the THIRD time: "Did you KNOW for a FACT he was a traitor at the time of the exchange? No, you did not."
Oh, yehh pretty much. I would have put good money on it. For the third time, LMAO

He is traitor. A traitor. Lucky they are not going to put him before a firing squad.

Screw you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
One of his fine letters home

On June 27, 2009, Bergdahl sent an e-mail to his parents before he was captured:[

mom, dad

The future is too good to waste on lies. And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be american. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting. [...] [Three good sergeants had been forced to move to another company] [...] and one of the biggest shit bags is being put in charge of the team. [...] [My battalion commander was] a conceited old fool. [...] In the US army you are cut down for being honest... but if you are a conceited brown nosing shit bag you will be allowed to do what ever you want, and you will be handed your higher rank... The system is wrong. I am ashamed to be an american. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools. ... The US army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at. It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools, and bullies. The few good SGTs are getting out as soon as they can, [...] I am sorry for everything here. These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid, that they have no idea how to live... We don't even care when we hear each other talk about running their children down in the dirt streets with our armored trucks... We make fun of them in front of their faces, and laugh at them for not understanding we are insulting them [...] I am sorry for everything. The horror that is america is disgusting. There are a few more boxes coming to you guys. Feel free to open them, and use them.

Last edited:
FOURTH time: ""Did you KNOW for a FACT he was a traitor at the time of the exchange?"

That's a simple yes or no question. I didn't ask for "pretty much" or an "indication". We both know you did not know, but you can't admit it without it making yourself look like the moron you are.

FOURTH time: ""Did you KNOW for a FACT he was a traitor at the time of the exchange?"

That's a simple yes or no question. I didn't ask for "pretty much" or an "indication". We both know you did not know, but you can't admit it without it making yourself look like the moron you are.
I am looking like a moron? hahaha, you are the moron idiot. They knew he was a traitor. They knew it when they went and got the SOB. I don't care if you know what I know. Take it or leave and defend the traitor. It is hard to believe as smart as Bamster was he paraded around the traitors family. Everybody knew the nut walked off his patrol base. Oh yehh, when they got him they knew. Glad the Army strung it out until Bamster was gone.

"In 2006, Bergdahl washed out of Coast Guard basic training with a mental breakdown. In 2008, the Army issued him a waiver and deployed him to one of the world’s most dangerous war zones. This, despite the fact that an Army psychiatry board determined that at the time of his deployment he suffered from “a severe mental disease or defect.” In Afghanistan, his superiors ignored a concerned report about Bergdahl’s mental state from a sergeant in his platoon."

"In 2006, Bergdahl washed out of Coast Guard basic training with a mental breakdown. In 2008, the Army issued him a waiver and deployed him to one of the world’s most dangerous war zones. This, despite the fact that an Army psychiatry board determined that at the time of his deployment he suffered from “a severe mental disease or defect.” In Afghanistan, his superiors ignored a concerned report about Bergdahl’s mental state from a sergeant in his platoon."
What about an insanity defense? Walking outside the wire, alone and unarmed, in Afghanistan? To other service members, that seems pretty insane.

Bouffard: “He was examined and I believe he was determined to have a personality disorder and there’s also evidence that he washed out of the Coast Guard for an adjustment disorder back in 2006 before his Army recruiter decided it’d be a good idea to access Bowe Bergdahl into the Army. But in terms of a formal insanity defense, that’s not happening… you can’t plead guilty and do that… as far as just generally ‘it’s insane to do that’? yeah, I tend to agree but not necessarily in the legal definition of insanity.”

desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

trump is guilty of the same charges and more. he took 5 deferments (worse than desertion0
and stood in the oval office whooping it up with a couple of Russian spies running down the
fbi director and telling them about our intel and bragging about obstructing justice.

what do you think we should do with trump?
I say give him a fair trial then hang him.

You will have to sleep on that one. I won't have to.

Why would I have to sleep on a question I asked you? I already know that you didn't know. You just can't bring yourself to tell the truth. You find telling the truth to be a thing to avoid, and in that you're just like your liar in chief.

Reactions: dherd
desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

trump is guilty of the same charges and more. he took 5 deferments (worse than desertion0
and stood in the oval office whooping it up with a couple of Russian spies running down the
fbi director and telling them about our intel and bragging about obstructing justice.

what do you think we should do with trump?
I say give him a fair trial then hang him.
Seriously did you just say deferment was WORSE than desertion?!?! My god you are the biggest hack on here.

Reactions: i am herdman

Yes....it was a well know fact that he sent his belongings home and walked off the base...that is called abandoning your post...

i read in an article somewhere that he indicated he left his post to alert the higher ups that his commander was incompetent. true or not, in the military, you complete all orders whether you agree with them, or not. if you don't agree, you report to superiors after you complete the mission. you don't not do it and report. you do it, then report.

and, it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if obummer knew precisely that he was trading 5 tali's for a deserter then walked arm in arm parading the deserter around the white house. not.one.bit.

Why would I have to sleep on a question I asked you? I already know that you didn't know. You just can't bring yourself to tell the truth. You find telling the truth to be a thing to avoid, and in that you're just like your liar in chief.
I knew to 99.99999% confidence. That rounds up. Let's just say, your buddy Berdghdal, was not liked real well. WTF was Obama thinking?

Not a single one of you KNOW bergdahl was a traitor at the time of exchange. You didn't even KNOW he was a deserter, since that includes the intent not to return. You can have an opinion, and nothing more.

Embarrassing to see that there's a human being from WV that actively supports a traitor.

I don't believe anybody had heard of the traitor prior to Obama going on national TV to proudly display a dog & pony show with the traitor's family.

But....

I bet the military brass was well aware of it, as were the soldiers within his base.

Supporting a known traitor. A new low, even for Greed's toilet bowl standards.

Washing out of the coast guard...I just can't stop laughing at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT