ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Two weeks from today, the season debut of The Bachelorette will be on. Adjust your schedules accordingly.

A hint for you old, fat, and/or unattractive guys: The show will have a lot of young, attractive guys with their shirts off making out with a hot woman. If you make your wife watch it with you, she will be as horny as she was when she went to her high school's senior prom as a sophomore and had a train ran on her. You have a very good chance at getting laid after the show ends . . . just don't talk during the sex and don't make her open her eyes, so she can pretend that you're one of the guys from the show.

I know I must be in the minority because those shows get big ratings, but I find the concept just plain dumb.

Reactions: rvntx
You sure you are not gay?
You’ve been married for what, 30 years? In other words, she isn’t doing reverse cowgirl or allowing a facial.

I give you a great tip to help you get laid, and this is how you show your appreciation?

I know I must be in the minority because those shows get big ratings, but I find the concept just plain dumb.
Hot girls running around in bikinis and acting like sluts. Sorry, but that’s right up my alley.

Hot girls running around in bikinis and acting like sluts. Sorry, but that’s right up my alley.
Yeah, but you don’t get to interact with any of them. It is like watching a group of people sample wonderful pastries at a world class bakery knowing you will never get a crumb.

Two weeks from today, the season debut of The Bachelorette will be on. Adjust your schedules accordingly.

A hint for you old, fat, and/or unattractive guys: The show will have a lot of young, attractive guys with their shirts off making out with a hot woman. If you make your wife watch it with you, she will be as horny as she was when she went to her high school's senior prom as a sophomore and had a train ran on her. You have a very good chance at getting laid after the show ends . . . just don't talk during the sex and don't make her open her eyes, so she can pretend that you're one of the guys from the show.

^^^^Oh @Raoul Duke MU ^^^^

You were saying? 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
If he's not careful, mush will ask him to join his fruit cake administration
Does this guy wear rompers.

tyler-cherry-231613233-16x9_0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT