ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Today and tomorrow, I will be sitting in prime seats watching the Mets beat the Dodgers to advance to the World Series.

Will I sit with the 95th wealthiest man in the world again? Will I sit next to Mets great David Wright again? Maybe they will put me next to Jason Bateman, Dave Winfield, Brat Pitt, or Gabrielle Union. They try to keep people of the same wealth level, celebrity status, and life means with each other so that we aren't bothered by plebeians.

The top team in New York has already secured their spot in the World Series. Best of luck to those following the competition for second place and beyond.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Today and tomorrow, I will be sitting in prime seats watching the Mets beat the Dodgers to advance to the World Series.

Will I sit with the 95th wealthiest man in the world again? Will I sit next to Mets great David Wright again? Maybe they will put me next to Jason Bateman, Dave Winfield, Brat Pitt, or Gabrielle Union. They try to keep people of the same wealth level, celebrity status, and life means with each other so that we aren't bothered by plebeians.
I Get What I Want Sheldon Cooper GIF by CBS

Enjoy the game.

If you need a Filet-o-Fish (no red meat) after the game he’ll be there waiting to serve you.

Or you could order a private driver for your burrito and get it sent to your door.

Either way.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Well, yeah, that seems to be the theme of this board: Make everything about King Rifle. Hell, another deplorable was forced to admit today that he talks about me with others off of this board. Obsession.
Making fun of you and calling you psycho on here and offline isn't exactly the accolades you think. But you have a mental illness so your judgement is clearly skewed.

Making fun of you and calling you psycho on here and offline isn't exactly the accolades you think. But you have a mental illness so your judgement is clearly skewed.
Oh, so it wasn’t a discussion about me lying about not voting. It was a discussion about me being psycho. Man, posting your homorific selfies really hurt you, huh?

Oh, so it wasn’t a discussion about me lying about not voting. It was a discussion about me being psycho. Man, posting your homorific selfies really hurt you, huh?

Your post doesn't even make sense, you lying piece of shit.

And reposting that God awful picture of your (as FAN put it) "tuft of purple hair" that you crudely edited has really sent you over the edge.

Worse, you trying to lie about it to the point people we were beyond laughing at and actually started feeling sorry for you. All that money and they still can't repair your five-head, cause ya know, bald.

About those prime seats. The camera panned Tom Hanks and Jason Bateman, with the announcer calling out their names. Oddly though, he didn't mention rifle.

About those prime seats. The camera panned Tom Hanks and Jason Bateman, with the announcer calling out their names. Oddly though, he didn't mention rifle.
I’m sitting next to Jeff McNeil’s family. John Legend saw me as he was walking his daughter to the bathroom and gave me the what’s up head nod. On their way back, he stopped to chat.

My buddy from SD is sitting a few seats away from Bateman. They are in the front row behind the Mets dugout. Vanessa Bryant and Josh Groban are sitting next to each other. Some Lakers players are here. Glenn Close was introduced to me by the owners of the Mets before the game. Dave Winfield and Magic Johnson were talking a few feet away from me before the game. Two rockers are sitting in front of me, but I don’t know what band.

They don’t have enough time to put all of us heroes on television.

Your post doesn't even make sense, you lying piece of shit.
It makes complete sense, moron. You claimed you were talking to people off the board about me allegedly lying about not voting. Then, it turned into you talking to those people about me being “psycho.” So you either were lying about what you were talking about or you embarrassingly have long, in-depth conversations about me off of the board. Neither of those are a good look, dork.

Worse, you trying to lie about it to the point people we were beyond laughing at and actually started feeling sorry for you. All that money and they still can't repair your five-head, cause ya know, bald.
Moron, nobody felt “sorry” for me. And if money was on the line and there was a way to prove it for sure, none of them would bet money that I photoshopped hair.

Do you really want to compare our appearances?

If rifle plans to be at Dodger Stadium for a game 7 tomorrow, it's looking like he'll be on the outside looking in. Not looking good for the Mets.

Oh shit John legend gave rifle a head nod. That's it rifle is now the most interesting man in the world. We should all bow down at his greatness and rejoice that he graces us with his presence.

the 2010/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24 world series champs fail once again. what were you, like 4 or 5 when they won the last of their two world series? one of my best friends because a huge mets fan then, too. he moved on to pittsburgh after the mets started shitting the bed after that.

the real team from NY will be battling for what, their 40th or 50th? nah, just their 28th, 6th since the best part of you was left on the back seat of a station wagon.

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT