ADVERTISEMENT

republicans treat the u.s. house and senate like thier personal queer house of perverts

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
now we know why the republican leadership covered up the mark folley queer fest on capital hill. they were all culpable. it is beginning to look like the only people in the republican are perverts.

Hastert and other GOP congressional leaders were implicated in the Foley scandal when it was revealed that they knew about the emails in late 2005, months before the scandal made headlines in September 2006. Additionally, they allowed Foley to serve as chair of a congressional caucus on missing and exploited children, right up until he resigned from Congress. Foley had also been a major proponent of anti-gay legislation.

Hastert’s office initially claimed that he first heard about the scandal when former congressional pages [URL='http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/sixteenyearold_.html']leaked the emails to ABC News and The Washington Post, breaking the story wide open. Shortly after that, he backtracked, releasing a statement admitting that he had known about Foley’s inappropriate behavior since that spring and that several congressional leaders had alerted him and his staff to the emails.

The revelations pointed to a potential cover-up. [/URL]

A House Ethics Committee investigation ultimately concluded that Hastert was [URL='http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-20150528-story.html']"willfully ignorant" in handling the revelations, and the Foley scandal cast a dark cloud over his final days in office.[/URL]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/28/dennis-hastert-mark-foley_n_7465586.html

A queer is a queer, regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation.

It's just not normal. It's weird, and folks will always scoff at the lewd behavior.

What I don't understand though, is why liberals feel the need to get out there and pretend to support this stuff. Deep down, I know they laugh and make fun of them too.

why liberals feel the need to get out there and pretend to support this stuff

To be hip and trendy. There's something to be said for that. You either sell out for that shit or you spend your life in solitary confinement. Same can be said for accepting an ugly hog for a wife. At the end of the day, I'll take the jail cell.

umh... the last time I checked... Those 'queers" as you like to label are Citzens of these United States... Why do you all continue to show your hatred for the United States???

I don't support or not-support gay people doing gay things. I just don't care. I care when other people try to do things to hurt other people that are doing something that doesn't effect anyone.

umh... the last time I checked... Those 'queers" as you like to label are Citzens of these United States... Why do you all continue to show your hatred for the United States???

I hate a lot of things. Can't stand the New York Yankees or Dallas Cowboys. Hate both of them with a passion. I also dislike Ohio State, Michigan State, and Duke.

I think you answered your own question though. You changed it from citizens to the US states. I love the country, but there's a few states I hate. California would be one of them. Oregon seems kind of queer as well. New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. I don't like them either. The jury is still out on the Northern Plain states. I always kind of had a place in my heart for folks that could tolerate those brutal winters in Montana, the Dakotas, and Minnesota. I still need to give that place a try though. Something tells me that men are still men up that way, and that women haven't quite taken over yet. I may be wrong, but I have to see it for myself first.

I always thought Frametown was it. Pictured it having a bunch of old hicks who have this bullshit all figured out. They sit up there watching the news laughing at everybody, voting overwhelmingly against Obama, not standing for what they teach in school or try to sell on the TV.

Smart enough to watch TV but not get sucked in at all. Smartest sons of bitches alive in them hollers of WV. They don't put up with any of this foolishness and neither do I. I don't have to go to Frametown. I've got my hermit cell right here where I can still make money without drawing a check.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT