ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr news

I heard a rumor on social media(not herdman saying this) that if Trump is elected, he may name RFK Jr Attorney General.

Reactions: Jartard
I heard a rumor on social media(not herdman saying this) that if Trump is elected, he may name RFK Jr Attorney General.
RFK Jr explicitly asked for some sort of position if he dropped out and endorsed Trump, which the Trump campaign shot down at that time. He’s a literally insane person and one of only a few I would like to be president less than Trump, and he’s also weird as hell and will probably be more of an anchor around Trump’s neck than a boost (similar to Vance.) So knock yourselves out I guess.

RFK Jr explicitly asked for some sort of position if he dropped out and endorsed Trump, which the Trump campaign shot down at that time. He’s a literally insane person and one of only a few I would like to be president less than Trump, and he’s also weird as hell and will probably be more of an anchor around Trump’s neck than a boost (similar to Vance.) So knock yourselves out I guess.

Ok. We’ll take his 6%.

What are your thoughts in regard to your candidate?

It is amazing how some of you guys worship at the alter of this broken govt. That is not a Democrat or Republican thing. Let's take my question/poll about the Trump shooting. Let's say it was Option 1 which was the loner autistic looking kid who got lucky and took a pot shot based on the ineptness of the Secret Service. That agency is supposed to be the premier protection agency in the world. Or close to it, but they need to be the best. They ****ed that up like a 3rd grader. that is much of the govt and is soviet failing level shit with no accountability. We can't make it as a country that way. That is one example. Those ****ers have a 3 BILLION a year budget and at best a a goonball on the spectrum damn near killed a former President who is a party candidate for President.

When do you some of you all get off those nutsacks in DC and demand shit get fixed. Never mind the financial mess these ****ers have set us up for and their corruption and war mongering. 3 billion a year and they can't stop a Rain Man from sparking of a shit storm in the country.

I'm still waiting on H&H to tell us what direction Kamala is going to take the country. He avoided responding in the other thread.
Better protection of abortion rights, continuing to combat global warming, continued funding of education, a bit of a protectionist bend in trade (was against TPP), protection of individual rights.

For the most part you can take Trump’s Project 2025 platform and just say the direction I want is the opposite of that

Better protection of abortion rights, continuing to combat global warming, continued funding of education, a bit of a protectionist bend in trade (was against TPP), protection of individual rights.

For the most part you can take Trump’s Project 2025 platform and just say the direction I want is the opposite of that

Honest question because I don't know...

what is her stance on nuclear power....you know, the only real tangible thing that may actually help.

The Heritage Foundation is not Trump

The abortion position is a slam dunk for her. Protection of rights? Kamala?! You effing serious or just not familiar with her history as a prosecutor?

And “Trump’s Project 2025” - This Is his?

Reactions: mufan08 and KyMUfan

Reactions: KyMUfan

Here is your evidence that he is trolling. He doesn't really believe that because it's fvcking retarded.

individual rights? The party of mask mandates and forced vaccines? Govt intervention in everything from local to fed?

The president can't legalize or do away with abortion.

combat global warming by batteries and cobalt and minerals from the Chinese?

Education system in America is failing and they get plenty of money. Maybe focus on teaching kids instead of scaring them about rising sea waters and teaching you can't cut your tallywhacker off an become a girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT