ADVERTISEMENT

RFK

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
must be getting his info from the same source as the stupid lying trumptards.

"In contrast, at the RNC convention, President Biden was mentioned only twice in four days.”___RFK

Fact: it was 393 times

Biggest Democrat family name in this century just endorsed Trump. Kennedy.

He wants to drain the swamp also. He would have been the Dem nominee but they ran him off.

He knows how ****ed up Dems and DC are.

He is on the side of freedom.

Biggest Democrat family name in this century just endorsed Trump. Kennedy.

He wants to drain the swamp also. He would have been the Dem nominee but they ran him off.

He knows how ****ed up Dems and DC are.

He is on the side of freedom.
He's on the side of a lying cheating coward oath breaker (like yourself) that incited an insurrection against the Constitution of the United States and illegally attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election and is a convicted felon.

He's on the side of a lying cheating coward oath breaker (like yourself) that incited an insurrection against the Constitution of the United States and illegally attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election and is a convicted felon.
Your side rigs elections. Controls the media. Has become the party of corruption and war. Far left.

He is a true liberal joining with Trump. He is a good American.

“Free and Fair”??? You ain’t been to Pennsylvania. 2020 was a complete joke.

The crap I went through down there wrt to ballot harvesting, non-verification of signatures, my deceased father not being taken off the voter rolls, me being sent voter registration forms in New York and New Jersey because I also own property in those two states (I am registered to vote in New York since I use that as my primary residence), multiple calls to the Voter Registration Offices in Harrisburg and my County Seat in Pennsylvania where they told me they were just as confused about the crap going on as I was, etc, etc, etc.

When New York and New Jersey are clean as a whistle compared to ANYTHING, you know that that “anything” is rotten to the core.

Hopefully, they clean things up down there this year.

Reactions: i am herdman
Your side rigs elections.
Lie #1
Controls the media
Lie #2
Has become the party of corruption and war. Far left.
Lie #3
He is a true liberal joining with Trump.
Lie #4
He is a good American.
ANYONE who supports, defends, votes, for your rancid orange jesus is NOT a good American.

So, you managed Lie #5 in one single post. You oath breaker liar, unAmerican putin supporting snake belly.

Lie #1

Lie #2

Lie #3

Lie #4

ANYONE who supports, defends, votes, for your rancid orange jesus is NOT a good American.

So, you managed Lie #5 in one single post. You oath breaker liar, unAmerican putin supporting snake belly.
Shut up. You are like the boards Stalin.

“Free and Fair”??? You ain’t been to Pennsylvania. 2020 was a complete joke.

The crap I went through down there wrt to ballot harvesting, non-verification of signatures, my deceased father not being taken off the voter rolls, me being sent voter registration forms in New York and New Jersey because I also own property in those two states (I am registered to vote in New York since I use that as my primary residence), multiple calls to the Voter Registration Offices in Harrisburg and my County Seat in Pennsylvania where they told me they were just as confused about the crap going on as I was, etc, etc, etc.

When New York and New Jersey are clean as a whistle compared to ANYTHING, you know that that “anything” is rotten to the core.

Hopefully, they clean things up down there this year.
You're a bare-faced lying trumptard, a sore loser, and a traitor.

Shut up. You are like the boards Stalin.
Lie #1
Controls the media
Lie #2
Lie #3
Lie #4
He is a good American.

Lie #1

Lie #2

Lie #3

Lie #4

Dems just rigged the nomination of Kamala Harris.

Lie #1
Controls the media
Lie #2
Lie #3
Lie #4
He is a good American.

Dems just rigged the nomination of Kamala Harris.
Lie #6
Hypocrite claims "rigging" with zero evidence, but is the trumptard that excuses his candidate's insurrection and wants us to forget his candiate attempted to illegally overturn a free and fair election. Seriously, you're a magat idiot.

john-darkow_rfk-jr-drops-out.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT