ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle is a POS

Carrot Top has put on some pounds.

Clearly, the police and Secret Service were ignoring the shooter, because they were all in on the government plan for assassination. Biden saw trump as a threat to the country, and as the Supreme Court ruled recently, he’s immune from prosecution for his official acts.

Rifle, you have left the reservation. I don’t know if your brain got scrambled in the bike accident or what, but you should consider stepping away. You have become an embarrassment to yourself.

Carrot Top has put on some pounds.

Clearly, the police and Secret Service were ignoring the shooter, because they were all in on the government plan for assassination. Biden saw trump as a threat to the country, and as the Supreme Court ruled recently, he’s immune from prosecution for his official acts.
More like a complete failure of the Secret Service. No way a guy should be able to bear crawl on top of a building closest to a presidential candidate with full gear. You can see the counter snipers in their scopes in the video. They wouldn't be if a threat wasn't identified. They're probably on the comms trying to confirm whether or not he was another LEO before they wasted him when he started shooting:

Rifle, you have left the reservation. I don’t know if your brain got scrambled in the bike accident or what, but you should consider stepping away. You have become an embarrassment to yourself.
Tell us (without numbers, for your sake), what I have said that is so far out of line. We will wait . . .

Tell us (without numbers, for your sake), what I have said that is so far out of line. We will wait . . .
You have always been a narcissist, but your lack of empathy and inability to filter has gotten worse. You have been a fountain of grammatical mistakes recently, something that is completely out of character. You have become even more stubborn and combative when put in a losing position. Plus, your ability to be funny has almost completely disappeared.

Seriously, I’m a little concerned for you. I’m sure you got brain scans and all the evaluations after your accident, but I would suggest some follow up if you aren’t already doing it. Something is just off. I’ve read your posts for over a decade, thousands of them, and you just aren’t the same.

Now, let’s take this bit-by-bit.

You have always been a narcissist, but your lack of empathy and inability to filter has gotten worse. you just aren’t the same.
I expressed sorrow for the innocent deplorable who lost their life. I said I didn’t want trump assassinated, but in a list of people if I had to choose, he’d be near the top.

. You have been a fountain of grammatical mistakes recently, something that is completely out of character.
It’s called typing on a phone. I walk/sit on a bench in the bright sun/am on an elliptical half of the day. I can’t see half of what I type on the phone in those situations.

Plus, your ability to be funny has almost completely disappeared.
Bullshit. I’ve shown empathy by honoring trump and putting his picture as my avatar. Look for yourself.

Seriously, I’m a little concerned for you. I’m sure you got brain scans and all the evaluations after your accident, but I would suggest some follow up if you aren’t already doing it.
Again, it’s you who people should be concerned about. Multiple times, I’ve mentioned that I had brain damage, yet you’re wondering if that happened? The question is about your mental capabilities.

More like a complete failure of the Secret Service. No way a guy should be able to bear crawl on top of a building closest to a presidential candidate with full gear. You can see the counter snipers in their scopes in the video. They wouldn't be if a threat wasn't identified. They're probably on the comms trying to confirm whether or not he was another LEO before they wasted him when he started shooting:

I am really surprised the shooter (suspected shooter if you want to go full out conspiracy mode) was able to not only have unfettered access to a roof that close to Trump, but to do so without being immediately detected. It would make a lot more sense had the shooter committed the act from a mile away from a bedroom window.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I am really surprised the shooter (suspected shooter if you want to go full out conspiracy mode) was able to not only have unfettered access to a roof that close to Trump, but to do so without being immediately detected. It would make a lot more sense had the shooter committed the act from a mile away from a bedroom window.
The crazy thing is if the interview is accurate he was detected and it took them so long till they figured out if it was one of their own that he got like 6 shots off. Insanely bad secret service work. It's going to be a very bad weekend for anyone at an alphabet agency.

The crazy thing is if the interview is accurate he was detected and it took them so long till they figured out if it was one of their own that he got like 6 shots off. Insanely bad secret service work. It's going to be a very bad weekend for anyone at an alphabet agency.
I guess Biden's Secret Service had a "bad night."

There appears to have been a breakdown in planning and the site assessment by the security detail. The response was very good once the shooting happened. The initial planning an setting up the site appears to have not been corretly.

There appears to have been a breakdown in planning and the site assessment by the security detail. The response was very good once the shooting happened. The initial planning an setting up the site appears to have not been corretly.
Yes, and if you remove everything else from the situation, the secret service really fvcked up.

The response was very good once the shooting happened.
Don't give them any credit. "After" any shooting is far too late.

Think about it, had that bullet struck just a few inches different, they would be making funeral arrangements for him right now.

Don't give them any credit. "After" any shooting is far too late.

Think about it, had that bullet struck just a few inches different, they would be making funeral arrangements for him right now.
Correct. I was just referring to the actions of the guys on the stage. They did their job.

I remember hearing years ago (may have been in conversation, movie, show, interview, etc) where the person pointed out that at least one bullet typically makes it into the president before the secret service is able to prevent further harm.

I remember hearing years ago (may have been in conversation, movie, show, interview, etc) where the person pointed out that at least one bullet typically makes it into the president before the secret service is able to prevent further harm.
This guy was in an open roof. Something went wrong in planning.

Of course the secret service went woke...Hite 30% females. Hired a Pepsi executive.

Now, let’s take this bit-by-bit.

I expressed sorrow for the innocent deplorable who lost their life. I said I didn’t want trump assassinated, but in a list of people if I had to choose, he’d be near the top.

It’s called typing on a phone. I walk/sit on a bench in the bright sun/am on an elliptical half of the day. I can’t see half of what I type on the phone in those situations.

Bullshit. I’ve shown empathy by honoring trump and putting his picture as my avatar. Look for yourself.

Again, it’s you who people should be concerned about. Multiple times, I’ve mentioned that I had brain damage, yet you’re wondering if that happened? The question is about your mental capabilities.
I'll admit, I lol'd at the avatar. It's a tasteless jab, you still got it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT