ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle is a whiny little be-atch

Just so everyone knows. I tried what I told the crybaby to do and put him on ignore. I don’t see any of his posts. I'm going to take him off of ignore. Just proving that if he was truly not wanting to see posts I'm making, all he has to do is put me on ignore.

He's such a pussy.

Reactions: Jartard
You've started five threads today all about Fox News stories/links. You've been warned many times. If people wanted to read Fox News all day, they'd simply go to that site. More, if your threads actually had any engagement, I'd live with it and realize that people are interested in what you post. But that isn't the case. Barely any of those threads ever get engagement, which should be enough to show you that nobody gives a shit about those threads, so you should stop ruining the board with them.

But since you're a moron and your fellow deplorables refuse to hold you accountable, I will be ruining the board and making it very hard to go through for the next seven days. Remember, it's all because you're a fvcking moron who can't realize that nobody is engaging in your threads, because they don't have interest in talking about five Fox News articles each day.

You've done this. So when day four rolls around and this board is a ghost town, and when there are three more days of it, remember that you were warned countless times.

• Haha
You've started five threads today all about Fox News stories/links. You've been warned many times. If people wanted to read Fox News all day, they'd simply go to that site. More, if your threads actually had any engagement, I'd live with it and realize that people are interested in what you post. But that isn't the case. Barely any of those threads ever get engagement, which should be enough to show you that nobody gives a shit about those threads, so you should stop ruining the board with them.

But since you're a moron and your fellow deplorables refuse to hold you accountable, I will be ruining the board and making it very hard to go through for the next seven days. Remember, it's all because you're a fvcking moron who can't realize that nobody is engaging in your threads, because they don't have interest in talking about five Fox News articles each day.

You've done this. So when day four rolls around and this board is a ghost town, and when there are three more days of it, remember that you were warned countless times.

It's not very difficult at all. If people don't want to experience your childish, temper tantrum, all they have to do is put you on ignore. No issues. You whiny little bitch.

I'm enjoying it though. I made you do it and now I'm going to bask in my works!

You've started five threads today all about Fox News stories/links.

This is how big of a pussy squirtgunarm2 is.

Any wonder why he wears leggings?

He likes showing off his camel toe.

A simple little ignore button, provided by the site, if he would use it, would cure his missing in his diapers.

He refuses to use it and kicks and screams.

Take note from H&H, pussy. You have an option to not see my posts. Use it, you whiny bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT