ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle is dead last in statistics

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Last in being middle aged male without kids

Last in being upper 40s without having a girlfriend/married

Last in receding hairline (murox and arche point this out frequently)

Last when it comes to sports franchises he supports (Mets, jets, herd)

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Last in being middle aged male without kids

Last in being upper 40s without having a girlfriend/married

Last in receding hairline (murox and arche point this out frequently)

Last when it comes to sports franchises he supports (Mets, jets, herd)
In his defense:

First in mullets.

First in pulling tranny’s.

First in being obsessed with Brad Smith.

First in bike crashes.

First in hurt feelings.

rifle is also dead last in utilizing statistical analysis. I remember that time a few years back he attempted to talk numbers with banker, and failed miserably. That was about covid stats in and around the greater New Orleans parishes. I tossed the towel in the ring twice that day for rifle, but yet he kept getting off the canvas, only to get belted by banker again and again and again.

rifle is also dead last in utilizing statistical analysis. I remember that time a few years back he attempted to talk numbers with banker, and failed miserably. That was about covid stats in and around the greater New Orleans parishes. I tossed the towel in the ring twice that day for rifle, but yet he kept getting off the canvas, only to get belted by banker again and again and again.
This is the second time you have brought this up within the last few months, which makes no sense since you both were badly embarrassed in that thread:

This is the second time you have brought this up within the last few months, which makes no sense since you both were badly embarrassed in that thread:

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

Reactions: 30CAT
That's because Rifle holds a national title in cognitive dissonance.

Reactions: 19MU88
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better
Why are you so obsessed with ban-bets? You really hate not living in an echo chamber, huh?

A chink I know from China once told me, when you're digging yourself into a hole, it's probably time to stop digging and toss away the shovel. At some point, you need to understand that you're washed up. You're like Padre Martinez trying to pitch against the 94 Yankees. Some times the curve balls and junk simply no longer work. You're now Padre trying to pitch to Bryce Harper, and everybody is hitting you out of the park.

A chink I know from China once told me, when you're digging yourself into a hole, it's probably time to stop digging and toss away the shovel. At some point, you need to understand that you're washed up. You're like Padre Martinez trying to pitch against the 94 Yankees. Some times the curve balls and junk simply no longer work. You're now Padre trying to pitch to Bryce Harper, and everybody is hitting you out of the park.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

A chink I know from China
As opposed to a "chink" from Nigeria, Canada, or Venezuela?

Both you and the numerically challenged banker were embarrassed in that thread, just like you have been in this thread. You should do what they do when they get exposed: They hide from the threads.

This is a prime example of his statistical analysis prowess...🤣

There are 206 countries competing for 329 medals. The U.S. will get about 35% of the medals

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT