ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle

Mr sistersville

Green Buffalo
Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
When I was in rehab I attempted to write a paper on people who have died because of drugs but was brought back. I myself never that happen to me. I wanted to know if people that died if they saw angels or floated over top their bodies. We'll not one single person out of around 50 experienced anything but darkness. No memory no sound just darkness. What about you rifle you were out a long time. Sorry I was not active on the board when you got hurt. Would have prayed and been very concerned about you. You flat told me to stay away from drugs especially meth. I have stayed away and I wouldn't want to disappoint you. Finally got somewhat of a nice post from you. Unlike earlier years you could make me mad easily. Not now because I have been through a lot. Guilty then not guilty over some big lies. Like we were hooked on heroin. Didn't do heroin. Wife accused of drinking alot. Doesn't drink at all. The lawyers for pathways testified my wife being bipolar 1 manic had no memory of anything she was accused of. Walking out of walmart with salt and pepper shaker and Pepsi. I know she

Last edited:
You know about lies. Your a member of the biggest lying cult in America. Believe in space men from other planets coming to earth. Trump will squash the cult of lies. Their founder a fiction writer writing science fiction. Hubbard said if you want to get rich start a religion. What kind of religion could man make up in his head. Church of scientology. No free will baptist minister would tolerate anyone trying to bring scientology into a God fearing church.

You know about lies. Your a member of the biggest lying cult in America. Believe in space men from other planets coming to earth. Trump will squash the cult of lies. Their founder a fiction writer writing science fiction. Hubbard said if you want to get rich start a religion. What kind of religion could man make up in his head. Church of scientology. No free will baptist minister would tolerate anyone trying to bring scientology into a God fearing church.
Trump in a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT