ADVERTISEMENT

rifle

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Stop being a gas lighting popinjay.

We see enough of that from the MSM and democratic leadership.

No straw man arguments as well. BC calls you out on those all the time. If you're going to claim to be somewhat smart, then I'm going to have to demand better posts out of you. This forum is full of equivalent intelligence, so consider all of that prior to hitting the post button.

Reactions: 30CAT

No straw man arguments as well. BC calls you out on those all the time. If you're going to claim to be somewhat smart, then I'm going to have to demand better posts out of you. This forum is full of equivalent intelligence, so consider all of that prior to hitting the post button.
Is he still posting?

Reactions: 30CAT

MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT