ADVERTISEMENT

riflearm2

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Don't be getting this forum shut down.

This is basically the only place that will allow me to be a member. This and the now defunct maple hills golf club.

How about our Mets? Got to win tonight. If they don't, then you'll be with me and the Temple girls again this weekend.

Oh, another thread about me.

I keep this place moving, and I should be thanked daily by all of you ungrateful bums.

Speaking of your local girls, I have a really good story and some advice needed about a situation that arose and has now escalated while there.

As soon as I get home from my gym workout and lounging by the pool, because ya’ know, rich, I’ll post it.

LFGM!

You are going to get it shut down. There is going to be a point where the site owners and rivals aren't going to want the headache or liability from it.

Move on from the stalking shit and let's get.it back to the forum it used to be.

You are going to get it shut down. There is going to be a point where the site owners and rivals aren't going to want the headache or liability from it.

Move on from the stalking shit and let's get.it back to the forum it used to be.
Me? This has nothing to do with me and everything to do with Middle Class Murox, his racist/anti-semitic/homophobic/sexist tweets that people outside of the board from the Huntington area discovered, and now Banker’s defense and racist comments.

What kind of deplorable tries blaming me for that just by me posting about the uproar it has caused elsewhere?

@ThunderCat98 , glad you could chime in with a like. Are you going to cowardly hide from responding about your childhood friend?

I may go to the mets game if they need it Friday. Are you going tonight?
I won't go to Citi Field (tonight) unless they get to the World Series. Citi Field (Mets), yankees Stadium (will never go), and Detroit are the only three stadiums I haven't been to. I am hoping for a Tigers vs. Mets World Series, so I can knock them all off of my list.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I won't go to Citi Field (tonight) unless they get to the World Series. Citi Field (Mets), yankees Stadium (will never go), and Detroit are the only three stadiums I haven't been to. I am hoping for a Tigers vs. Mets World Series, so I can knock them all off of my list.
I’ve never been to Citi either but the new LGA delta area has a nice view of it.

Don't be getting this forum shut down.

This is basically the only place that will allow me to be a member. This and the now defunct maple hills golf club.

How about our Mets? Got to win tonight. If they don't, then you'll be with me and the Temple girls again this weekend.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔🐔🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT