ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Toby Keith

Interesting that he performed for Trump, Obama, and Bush.

Did he play at the Joan once? I remember going to some big country act there that was part of some military rally thing probably in 2003-2005 and wanted to say it was him but I can’t remember or find anything from googling. Maybe they just played his songs.

Did he play at the Joan once? I remember going to some big country act there that was part of some military rally thing probably in 2003-2005 and wanted to say it was him but I can’t remember or find anything from googling. Maybe they just played his songs.
Glenn Beck's event? Man, there's someone that left the rails on the crazy train lol.

Glenn Beck's event? Man, there's someone that left the rails on the crazy train lol.
I went to that. I don't remember much about it other than it being a kind of support the troops thing and some concerts. It wasn't real political but more like a patriotic thing . I don't remember Toby Keith being there. Maybe he was. I think Lee Greenwood was there.

I went to that. I don't remember much about it other than it being a kind of support the troops thing and some concerts. It wasn't real political but more like a patriotic thing . I don't remember Toby Keith being there. Maybe he was. I think Lee Greenwood was there.
I was there too. Your characterization of the event is correct. And then later Beck went off the rails....about the same time a black man was elected President, just like a lot of other of Republicans.

I was there too. Your characterization of the event is correct. And then later Beck went off the rails....about the same time a black man was elected President, just like a lot of other of Republicans.
Had to be earlier than Obama, I was still living there. I moved in 2003. Obama was 2008.

Obama, thought he was the smartest man in the room. I listen to Peter Zehan some(disagree with on somethings and he is by no means a Trump fan) says Obama was the most isolated leader outside of Xi Jinping of China. Says Obama wanted no outside views, thought he was smarter than everybody, and isolated himself. Way worse than Trump. He literally said he is next to Xi Jinping in terms of I am going to run the meeting, I am smarter than anybody, I am going to my office leave me alone, you all are idiots.

It’s kind of funny we were all there haha

Keith probably wasn’t there or I think I could’ve found something about it. I think someone must’ve covered his songs

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It’s kind of funny we were all there haha

Keith probably wasn’t there or I think I could’ve found something about it. I think someone must’ve covered his songs
He might have been. I just don't remember. I remember they had several singers/groups.

Had to be earlier than Obama, I was still living there. I moved in 2003. Obama was 2008.
Well no shit, I'm saying Glenn Beck was pretty normal then, it was later he became nuts.
Nah. Your kind believes all Democrats are Marxists...there was something different about Obama, what could it be...
Obama, thought he was the smartest man in the room.... says Obama was the most isolated leader outside of Xi Jinping of China. Says Obama wanted no outside views, thought he was smarter than everybody, and isolated himself.
Does this sound like the kind of person who would choose Hillary Clinton as SecState? Because she's going to think she is the smartest one in the room, and she sure as hell is going to make her opinions heard.

Reactions: i am herdman
We didn’t think all dems were Marxist in 2003, or really even to about 2012. I wasn’t upset at all when Obama won, then I saw what he was doing and his impact on young people.

He is a Marxist and his influence has been horrific over the last 16 years in its impact on the country. The fact that he is of mixed race has nothing to do with it. I would support anyone of any race that would govern conservatively and will not support anyone of any race that wants to change the founding principles of our country. It’s why I have a really hard time supporting any politician.

Well no shit, I'm saying Glenn Beck was pretty normal then, it was later he became nuts.

Nah. Your kind believes all Democrats are Marxists...there was something different about Obama, what could it be...

Does this sound like the kind of person who would choose Hillary Clinton as SecState? Because she's going to think she is the smartest one in the room, and she sure as hell is going to make her opinions heard.

It couldn't be that we didn't like his policies had to be cause he was black.

Supporting the troops is political though

• Wow
Reactions: 30CAT
That has to be it because Obama is white. raised by a white mother and white grandmother and an absent father..

We didn’t think all dems were Marxist in 2003, or really even to about 2012.
Bullshit, it's been this way since JFK.
Supporting the troops is political though
Maybe I'd agree if I were a hippy peace activist.

Right after 9/11, definitely not political to the average person to support our troops. Even people who opposed Iraq were generally supportive of our troops.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT