ADVERTISEMENT

Rules of HerdNation

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
1) You can't say "use both hands at the same time as using the corkscrew method."
2) Things you can say: "dumbass," "bitter asshole," "asshole," "shit," "f'en," . . . and, of course, if you're a moderator, you can threaten people with revealing personal info, you can actually reveal their personal info, and you can that the revelation of personal info doesn't go against board rules because the info wasn't obtained from the Rivals database. But only reveal that personal info as a moderator shortly after banning users for doing the exact same thing.

This @Josh Stowers dork is such a clown. His personal vendetta has completely ruined his ability to properly moderate the board. If he brings something valuable to the board on the premium site, then so be it. But Chris should tell him to stay in that lane, because he looks like a moron every time he tries to act like his moderating isn't done in a completely unfair and biased way.

If anybody cares, I was able to get a post into the thread, prior to that dave guy getting another thread locked.

"Use both hands with the corkscrew method."

You better delete this "f'en" post you "bitter asshole," "shit"-head, "asshole," "dumbass."

I wouldn't want anyone to read all of those corkscrew words in between them calling people "bitter asshole," "dumbass," etc.

All these people now criticizing Marshall on the main board. Who'd a thunk it? 13 years ago, back when it absolutely was not allowed, one man dared to do it.

He still lives. And he knew 13 years ago that the best times were over. Just like he knows now that he himself is physically sinking into the grave. He also enjoys the dirt falling in around his casket.

You guys still have it good over here. We can't even discuss politics on Warchant and calling out other posters will get you a vacation. Calling out a mod is grounds for a perma-ban.

You guys still have it good over here. We can't even discuss politics on Warchant and calling out other posters will get you a vacation. Calling out a mod is grounds for a perma-ban.

Something's you just have to sit back and laugh at. The self-worth of some far outweighs their true value to the board. If we were to poll our users, the majority would agree.

The self-worth of some far outweighs their true value to the board. If we were to poll our users, the majority would agree.

There are three Marshall boards. Two of them have approached me with offers of free premium membership as long as I posted on their premium boards. This board is one of those.

Just how many members has this board made that offer to? I'm sure you frequently make it to people who don't bring much "true value" to the board, huh?

What do @ToesMU and the rest of your army think about this board offering me - somebody they despise - free membership while they have to pay some of their meager earnings to access it?

All you have to do is look at the board traffic since my return, moron. The main board was a ghost town. Pullman was 10 against 1. Hell, numerous posters have even posted saying they were going to or thinking of returning now that I am back.

I run your board, "moderator." You're as easily replaced as those sunglasses you take selfies in.

If you've got anybody with intelligence or any entertainment value posting on these things, you need to offer them the moon to keep them around.

When he wasn't here, it really was quite dead. It sucked. I'm dead set against his politics, but at least he doesn't get on here DERP DERP DERPin' around like dtard or even the cabinet man does now.

It's desperate times. Desperate for something worth reading. Better do whatever you can to keep it going.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If you've got anybody with intelligence or any entertainment value posting on these things, you need to offer them the moon to keep them around.

When he wasn't here, it really was quite dead. It sucked. I'm dead set against his politics, but at least he doesn't get on here DERP DERP DERPin' around like dtard or even the cabinet man does now.

It's desperate times. Desperate for something worth reading. Better do whatever you can to keep it going.

Pullman serves no real purpose other than appealing to fans. It generates no income and rarely results in membership growth. Chris would've never shut it down before had either one of those not been true. The fact that he brought it back shows that he's dedicated to making the site fan friendly.

Rifle buy them out and make me and walden moderators. I also want a job working for the grammar police. I cant stand reading bad writing.

Reactions: alphasig1053
What about the fan vote, Josh? We need a poll. Fans are bored with this 0-0 tie soccer game. Give us something to watch to keeps us glued to the couch.

Rifle buy them out and make me and walden moderators. I also want a job working for the grammar police. I cant stand reading bad writing.

The site would crash and burn. Marshall's administration and coaching staffs would severe all ties with Herd Nation due to their knowledge of his identity.

Besides, that would never happen anyways.

Pullman serves no real purpose other than appealing to fans. It generates no income and rarely results in membership growth.

It is, by far, your most active board. Not surprisingly, it is the board you are least involved in either as a poster or moderator. Take a hint.

The fact that he brought it back shows that he's dedicated to making the site fan friendly.

His best move would be sending you to Durham. Your value to this board is only what you do on the premium board. Be glad that is the board that pays the bills, because you're an idiot elsewhere.

Pullman serves no real purpose other than appealing to fans.

I'm not just talking about Pullman. I don't even post on the main board anymore, but if I see something that says YAG Si Nots or herdalicious I'll usually read it.

Those two would probably want to throw darts at my face, but they are the scarce lighthouses in a sea of dullards.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
The site would crash and burn. Marshall's administration and coaching staffs would severe all ties with Herd Nation due to their knowledge of his identity.

As opposed to the current Marshall coach who told me that they laughed at this site and said they push off as much requests from you as possible to their GAs to handle.

. . . as opposed to the former Marshall coach who said the previous owner was obsessive with contacting him and avoided him like the plague.

And that is the best part- the shit you post on the premium board is usually stuff I have been told about days (if not weeks) ahead by players/recruits. I could put more on there with information from them than from your sources you suck off inside Shewey.

You wouldn't be able to post on the new site, because Sistersville as the Chief Grammar Police would laugh at you for not knowing the difference between "severe" and "severe."

Now I know why Duke won't take you. You actually have to be somewhat intelligent to socialize with them.

Thank God, if it is was that way here I would have had Al Sharpton and Jessee Jackson posting here along with those crazy women screaming about their equal rights and shit.

Pullman serves no real purpose other than appealing to fans. It generates no income and rarely results in membership growth. Chris would've never shut it down before had either one of those not been true. The fact that he brought it back shows that he's dedicated to making the site fan friendly.
The only reason I stay here and buy a membership is because of Pullman.
Hell, the only reason I am still following Marshall now is because of Pullman.

If Marshall sports were my wife I would have left her a long time ago and got me a newer one. But, Pullman is Marshall's corkscrew method on my virtual knob.

Marshall sports are boring but they got that Pullman doing that corkscrew with both hands thing going.

That is the only reason I stay by God. As soon I want to move on here comes the Pullman corkscrew and I stay.

As opposed to the current Marshall coach who told me that they laughed at this site and said they push off as much requests from you as possible to their GAs to handle.

. . . as opposed to the former Marshall coach who said the previous owner was obsessive with contacting him and avoided him like the plague.

And that is the best part- the shit you post on the premium board is usually stuff I have been told about days (if not weeks) ahead by players/recruits. I could put more on there with information from them than from your sources you suck off inside Shewey.

You wouldn't be able to post on the new site, because Sistersville as the Chief Grammar Police would laugh at you for not knowing the difference between "severe" and "severe."

Now I know why Duke won't take you. You actually have to be somewhat intelligent to socialize with them.

I'll let you think that and patiently await the comical response I get from the staff in regards to a screen shot of your post. Fact is, they're the ones that gave me your name and demanded you be banned from the site.

If you know stuff "weeks in advance," then why don't you post it?

And auto-correct can be a bitch while driving in traffic.

I'll let you think that and patiently await the comical response I get from the staff in regards to a screen shot of your post. Fact is, they're the ones that gave me your name and demanded you be banned from the site.

Something tells me that a staff that went 3-9 should be more concerned about things other than a fan message board.

Let me make sure I have your claim right: I have been posting on here for 16+ years. All of the moderators have known my name for years. You have been here just a very small fraction of that time. Yet, you had to be told what my name was by the guys in Shewey who were trying to strong-arm you into banning me? As much as you kiss-ass there, you're trying to tell me you went against what they were telling you to do to protect little-ol'-me? Just what exactly were the grounds they said I should be banned?

Do you think anyone even remotely believes anything you type, moron?

And I don't have to think that. I was told directly to my face by a former coach there and a current coach there. Hell, I even have proof that a former Marshall coach was getting recruiting help by a moderator of this board at his NEW job within the same conference.

Yes, "auto-correct" on a word that most morons can't spell correctly, yet this moron somehow knew it but just made the same exact gaffe as the other morons.

Why don't I post that info? One, out of respect for Chris. I don't want to steal his thunder/hurt his revenue. As much of a moron as you are, Chris is a good guy. Two, I wouldn't post "inside info" that recruits tell me in the course of my work. I find it unethical to do. Other coaches plant "bombs" anonymously (including Marshall coaches) on message boards, but I haven't gone that route.

Tell us again about how you didn't know my name until the Shewey building told you.

If you're on speaking terms with them, I suggest you ask them yourself.

I'm sure one or two of them won't know since they probably weren't the ones who told you to ban me.

So, again, you make outrageous claims . . . no need to tell us who, but what were the grounds for banning? And since I bring no value to the board and we all know of your ass-kissing relationship there, why would you not listen to them?

If you know stuff "weeks in advance," then why don't you post it?

And auto-correct can be a bitch while driving in traffic.
And wku just scored again

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Not to derail this thread, but I have to say that the typo in your other name drives me insane.

You switched this post to a new thread, and my head can't keep up with it.

I really think I messed that up and didn't do it on purpose. Worse, I have never noticed that error until you just pointed it out. "K.C." would have been a far better and more believable first name than "C.K." Damn!

I really think I messed that up and didn't do it on purpose. Worse, I have never noticed that error until you just pointed it out. "K.C." would have been a far better and more believable first name than "C.K." Damn!

Yeah, sorry about that. I reposted it here so that things wouldn't go off the rails in the vote thread.

Either way, one thing remains true...dave LOVES the cock, don't you @dave ?

not-sure-if-its-a-trap.jpg

Josh could be a contributor to the site, but not a moderator. Would be a good move, too thin skinned to moderate, not the right temperament.

I never had a doubt about my loyalty until these message boards. Mostly from people who dont love football or those like aaron perkins who wears the thickest green glasses you can buy. He woukd rather only have delusional
All these people now criticizing Marshall on the main board. Who'd a thunk it? 13 years ago, back when it absolutely was not allowed, one man dared to do it.

He still lives. And he knew 13 years ago that the best times were over. Just like he knows now that he himself is physically sinking into the grave. He also enjoys the dirt falling in around his casket.
You tell it like it is on herdhaven aaron will come down hard on you. Not liking chase keeps them upset but not trying to piss them off. Rifle please go to herdhaven

Josh could be a contributor to the site, but not a moderator. Would be a good move, too thin skinned to moderate, not the right temperament.

There's an enormous difference in being intolerant and growing tired of the incessant negativity brought to OF and HN on a daily basis by the same three or four people. I wouldn't even mind it as much if it pertained to 2017, but some people won't let 2016 go. Hell, some people even continue to bring up WKU from 2014. If my life were that miserable because of something, then I would just leave it behind.

There's an enormous difference in being intolerant and growing tired of the incessant negativity brought to OF and HN on a daily basis by the same three or four people. I wouldn't even mind it as much if it pertained to 2017, but some people won't let 2016 go. Hell, some people even continue to bring up WKU from 2014. If my life were that miserable because of something, then I would just leave it behind.

Damn, I am still pissed about things in the 70 and 80's. That is what makes me happy.

And that 2014 game was bull shit. What kind of game plan was that? The worst one ever is what it was. F Me.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Damn, I am still pissed about things in the 70 and 80's. That is what makes me happy.

And that 2014 game was bull shit. What kind of game plan was that? The worst one ever is what it was. F Me.

And I'm fine with that. Does it piss me off that we lost to WKU in 2014 and cost ourselves an access bowl? Sure it does. Does it piss me off that we lost 9 games a year ago? Sure it does, but I won't continue to dwell on it day in and day out. It's just not worth my time and it's certainly not productive in hoping that it doesn't happen again in 2017.

ADVERTISEMENT