ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM Runnin With The Herd Podcast: A Chat With Interim AD Jeff O'Malley

Great interview. Glad to hear the projects are still on the board. O'Malley has a chance to get this job on a permanent basis if he does a good job. He has several months to audition and make his mark. I'd really like to see constant communication from the AD and a strong attempt to reach out the entire fan base, not just donors but the local average joes as well.

Great interview. Glad to hear the projects are still on the board. O'Malley has a chance to get this job on a permanent basis if he does a good job. He has several months to audition and make his mark. I'd really like to see constant communication from the AD and a strong attempt to reach out the entire fan base, not just donors but the local average joes as well.

Appreciate the good words. This 2021-22 sports season is his job interview.

Yes nice interview Aaron....I asked a high ranking Marshall official if they thought he would get the "interim" tag removed and they believe he will....I found out O'Malley is an accountant..attorney..& has been in athletics for a long time and very intelligent, all the while bringing huge stability to the Big Green during the past year.

Reactions: Aaron Coleman
Yes nice interview Aaron....I asked a high ranking Marshall official if they thought he would get the "interim" tag removed and they believe he will....I found out O'Malley is an accountant..attorney..& has been in athletics for a long time and very intelligent, all the while bringing huge stability to the Big Green during the past year.
Whoever is hired really needs to reach the entire fanbase and try to get more butts in seats. If not, I hate to see what it will look like in 10-15 years

Whoever is hired really needs to reach the entire fanbase and try to get more butts in seats. If not, I hate to see what it will look like in 10-15 years
Absolutely...He said in the interview that we are ahead of '19 season ticket sales & for fun I searched for tickets on the website & there a lot of season tix sold..He added August is usually the biggest month..Of course my drivel is incase you didn't listen to the interview lol

Sounds like also that the upgrading to the Gullickson gym for a basketball practice facility is on his radar, and not just on a "wish list" on somebody's desk, gathering dust!

ADVERTISEMENT