ADVERTISEMENT

russiacons are lunatics!!!!!!!!

Just curious to know. Where the hell do you buy a $32,000 couch at, just in case I eventually hit the lottery.

Leadership wise, WV may the most effed up state in this nation.

Why stop at leadership? Education, drug use/ODs, morals, work ethic, per capita income, obesity . . .

Hell, the only thing WV doesn't have a leg to stand on is STDs. Surprisingly, WV has one of the lowest STD rates in the country, but that's only because you're a bunch of fat-asses who lead the country in obesity, so nobody wants to get each other naked.

Live feed of the WV House and Senate:

giphy.gif

Why stop at leadership? Education, drug use/ODs, morals, work ethic, per capita income, obesity . . .

Hell, the only thing WV doesn't have a leg to stand on is STDs. Surprisingly, WV has one of the lowest STD rates in the country, but that's only because you're a bunch of fat-asses who lead the country in obesity, so nobody wants to get each other naked.

I love reading your posts about WVians while simultaneously advocating for the importation of shithole people worldwide to move to the US.

If people spoke about Muslims or Haitians or any other group of brown people the way you speak of West Virginians, you’d call them an insular bigot and write a 10,000 word diatribe about how unworldly they are. But saying these same things about people from West Virginia is fair game to you.

The best part is nearly everyone I associate with from WV is more accomplished than you, but somehow you think you’re better than them.

You’re being a close-minded, hypocritical bigot. You speak of West Virginians as a collective when you yell at others for doing the same to brown people.

I love reading your posts about WVians while simultaneously advocating for the importation of shithole people worldwide to move to the US.

I have no problem with the shithole of West Virginia being part of this country. I have no problem with people from allegedly shithole countries trying to make their lives better by coming to the U.S. I admire those people who are being pro-active in trying to improve their lot in life compared with the typical West Virginian. I'm sure you can see the difference.

If people spoke about Muslims or Haitians or any other group of brown people the way you speak of West Virginians, you’d call them an insular bigot and write a 10,000 word diatribe about how unworldly they are. But saying these same things about people from West Virginia is fair game to you.

The difference is that you and your fellow deplorables only speak disparagingly about countries/people who primarily are brown people. Most of Mexico is better than many parts of Appalachia, yet cheeto (and you) don't claim those people are mostly rapists, drug dealers, etc. I wonder why that is?

I have no problem calling places shitholes if they are. The difference is 1) All of my claims of shitholes aren't exclusive to just brown people, like you and the deplorables 2) The places I refer to shitholes are full of people content being the shit, while the people you complain about are the ones trying to improve from being shit.

The best part is nearly everyone I associate with from WV is more accomplished than you, but somehow you think you’re better than them.

This is why you get mocked on here. Your uppity act in West Virginia would be like having a Cars & Coffee event in Huntington, West Virginia . . . oh, wait.

Huntington has about 48,000 people. Just how many of them do you think are in the top two tax brackets (which, in general terms, would put them over $200,000 in income)? Remember, this is Huntington: 1/50th, at best? So your friend pool comes out of about 900 people.

But lets go a little deeper in it. I'm guessing "more accomplished" to you refers to income. Assume your doctor friends (who you meet with to discuss meeting again with your cars present) make $400,000 as surgeons (I believe you said one was an orthopedic surgeon). Deduct $25,000 in malpractice insurance. Deduct their federal income tax rate. Deduct their state income tax (see, working for yourself, you really should have a property in Texas or Florida so you can use it as your primary residence and save yourself 6%+.) Now, your surgeon friend is looking at around $220,000 . . . a nice living, especially in Huntington, West Virginia . . . but at that point, I'll take your "more accomplished" comment to task even on a slow year.

Oh, and since I am getting another property in Florida (first email from today below), I can help you out on getting a place there. I'll even help you get a very low interest rate, no down payment, and even show you how you can qualify for most or all of your closing costs to be covered by the county/state. Remember a few months ago when I said I was going to get a different car for each day of the week? I stopped at three - a different property for each day of the week is closer now. And I won't even charge you for the info on how to do it or the contact information for the government employees who can handle it. All I ask is that I get a VIP invite to the next Coffee & Cars gala in Huntington, West Virginia.

CfZfNSp.jpg

Oh, and here is from a property I wanted info on from last night. I am not interested in it, though. I found out that the annual cost for club membership and other charges is about $35,000/year. It's a beautiful place, but without being able to rent it out and with such a high annual fee, it's hard to sell them. And with only a few hundred full-time residents on the island, you can get a property hundreds of yards away on the island without having to pay the annual fee. I'm sure I'll be heading there to look at a few in the next couple of weeks if you'd like to join:

wS5GgYy.jpg

You’re being a close-minded, hypocritical bigot. You speak of West Virginians as a collective when you yell at others for doing the same to brown people.

Wrong. Tier Three said that WV may be the most fvcked up in the country in terms of leadership. I pointed out that the state also leads or is near the lead in many other categories. That isn't being a bigot. I'm not claiming every individual West Virginian is uneducated, obese, cracked out, poor, etc.

So you want skinny girls with STD's?

Reactions: 19MU88
Most parts of Mexico are better that Appalachia? Are you shitting me?

It includes all of West Virginia and parts of 12 other states: Alabama, Georgia,Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania,South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Most parts of Mexico are better that Appalachia? Are you shitting me?

It includes all of West Virginia and parts of 12 other states: Alabama, Georgia,Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania,South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Two issues. First, I didn't say "most parts" of Mexico. I said "most." There is a difference. North Carolina has about three parts: Piedmont, Coastal, Mountain. Most parts would mean 2/3 of those. But if one of those took up more than 50% of the state, you could say "most" and have it be different than "most parts." The same is true for Mexico.

Second, Appalachia, in a cultural context, doesn't mean New York through Alabama.

"While the Appalachian Mountains stretch from Belle Isle in Canada to Cheaha Mountain in Alabama, the cultural region of Appalachia typically refers only to the central and southern portions of the range, from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, west to the Great Smokey Mountains."

Two issues. First, I didn't say "most parts" of Mexico. I said "most." There is a difference. North Carolina has about three parts: Piedmont, Coastal, Mountain. Most parts would mean 2/3 of those. But if one of those took up more than 50% of the state, you could say "most" and have it be different than "most parts." The same is true for Mexico.

Second, Appalachia, in a cultural context, doesn't mean New York through Alabama.

"While the Appalachian Mountains stretch from Belle Isle in Canada to Cheaha Mountain in Alabama, the cultural region of Appalachia typically refers only to the central and southern portions of the range, from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, west to the Great Smokey Mountains."
Good backtrack

Reactions: 19MU88
Rox got to him! You can always tell that when Rifle feels the need to show message board posters he is successful! Sad and pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT