ADVERTISEMENT

Russian escalation

The Wall Street Journal has been doing some pretty good reporting on the Iranian drones Russia is using to attack Ukraine. Apparently Iran is using Biden's war as an ongoing test-bed to further develop their drone technology.

The Wall Street Journal has been doing some pretty good reporting on the Iranian drones Russia is using to attack Ukraine. Apparently Iran is using Biden's war as an ongoing test-bed to further develop their drone technology.
China has them as well. They have the leading commercial rotary wing drone company called DGI

I'm hearing from someone who would know (which makes me nervous) that we have group, delta, & alphabet boys on the ground in the land of the Tsar...

I'm hearing from someone who would know (which makes me nervous) that we have group, delta, & alphabet boys on the ground in the land of the Tsar...
Why do I feel like I should Chalk this one up as a well no shit Sherlock post

Ukraine is not the only area to keep an eye on. Remember, two world wars have started in Europe.

Keep an eye on ethnic wars/cleansing in Balkans, mass migration, and coming fuel and food shortages in the near and long term.

If you can't heat your home and feed our family then you become desperate and angry.

Europe is a powder keg.

ADVERTISEMENT