ADVERTISEMENT

Sad News For Dherd

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
Former Massachusetts governor and 2012 GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney said he will not run for president in 2016.
Hugh Hewitt posted text of the remarks Romney was to make on a conference call with donors discussing his 2016 plans on Friday.
"After putting considerable thought into making another run for president, I've decided it is best to give other leaders in the Party the opportunity to become our next nominee," the prepared remarks say.

Link

I bet that meeting in Utah with Jeb is all about deal cutting. If Jeb wins, look for Mitt to have a prominent cabinet role.

Originally posted by wvkeeper(HN):

Former Massachusetts governor and 2012 GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney said he will not run for president in 2016.
Hugh Hewitt posted text of the remarks Romney was to make on a conference call with donors discussing his 2016 plans on Friday.
"After putting considerable thought into making another run for president, I've decided it is best to give other leaders in the Party the opportunity to become our next nominee," the prepared remarks say.
it's been a done deal for four years now, you are getting another bush. THE BIG BOYS
ON WALL STREET WHO OWN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY fixed this deal years ago.
everything from that point forward has been and will be nothing but a show for you poor
dumb ditto heads.

Originally posted by HFF-SLTX:
I bet that meeting in Utah with Jeb is all about deal cutting. If Jeb wins, look for Mitt to have a prominent cabinet role.
Department of Commerce or SBA?

Jeb won't win. I agree with Barbara bush there has to be someone beside a Bush or a Clinton qualified to run the country. But I guess we tried an Obama, and we know how that's went.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT