ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news

I haven’t seen this confirmed anywhere, nor has the school been able to confirm it.

Hopefully it’s just a rumor.

Michael had been very open about his cancer battle on FB. He fought courageously and gained in his faith while going through treatment. Very sad news!!
2 legendary QB’s in a short span of time...RIP Michael Payton...

Reactions: Sash19 and Elkview
Found out through a mutual friend and former MU player this morning. Not everything newsworthy has to be checked off through the Athletic Dept
If it did we would never find anything out.Michael had been critical of them earlier this year. I never knew he was that sick. I thought he was beating it

Reactions: Marine03
When the door is open people normally walk right in. 66 left it open, rifle walked right in.

Perhaps, but this isn't TiTM or Pullman. It's a little more civilized over here. The guy spoke of a loved one who has passed away from cancer. If the fact that he was a Christian was comforting to him, so be it. Rifle knew exactly what the guy meant from that. No reason to be a smartass over something like this; it comes off as disrespectful.

Perhaps, but this isn't TiTM or Pullman. It's a little more civilized over here. The guy spoke of a loved one who has passed away from cancer. If the fact that he was a Christian was comforting to him, so be it. Rifle knew exactly what the guy meant from that. No reason to be a smartass over something like this; it comes off as disrespectful.

We don’t have a TiTM board anymore, where have you been?

Yes, I know exactly what he meant and it was disrespectful for the guy to say in this thread. He has no idea of Payton's religious beliefs. What he said about his brother-in-law would mean that Payton is in a fiery pit of hell right now if he wasn't a Christian.

That's the biggest pot of bullshit to begin with, but it's even worse to say that in a thread about somebody else. What if it came out that Payton was a Jew, atheist, Muslim, or anything other than a Christian? Do you see how much bullshit it would be to make that comment in this thread?

Yes, I know exactly what he meant and it was disrespectful for the guy to say in this thread. He has no idea of Payton's religious beliefs. What he said about his brother-in-law would mean that Payton is in a fiery pit of hell right now if he wasn't a Christian.

That's the biggest pot of bullshit to begin with, but it's even worse to say that in a thread about somebody else. What if it came out that Payton was a Jew, atheist, Muslim, or anything other than a Christian? Do you see how much bullshit it would be to make that comment in this thread?

Spin this however you want. I think the beating you've taken today at the hands of @murox has turned your brain to mush.

Reactions: 19MU88

I’ll be praying for you in Jesus name.

And your more then welcome to join me and my family at church in the morning. Let me know.

I haven’t seen josh confirmed anywhere as creditable, nor anyone said they like him..

Hopefully he can change.

Here’s some advice. Next time you want to insult someone, have an educated person proofread your comments. Maybe they’ll know the difference between “creditable” and credible.

I’ll be praying for you in Jesus name.

And your more then welcome to join me and my family at church in the morning. Let me know.

You go to one of those churches that tell you to disparage others, as you just did to Coach Stowers in your previous post? I think I'll pass on your invite.

And instead of church, you should go to a sixth grade English class instead.

You go to one of those churches that tell you to disparage others, as you just did to Coach Stowers in your previous post? I think I'll pass on your invite.

I believe I said I hope he can change but I guess I will have to pray for him also.

Don’t know how old you are but I do hope you find Jesus before it is to late.

And I do believe what I typed is what I meant...

Here’s some advice. Next time you want to insult someone, have an educated person proofread your comments. Maybe they’ll know the difference between “creditable” and credible.
Sorry if I insulted you but I really do hope you can change, and we the people can praise your post with likes and great comments, instead of having to give you a lot of backlash.

i guess you have the freedom to call out people when talking about someone being a Christian because your religion is the
anti-Christ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT