ADVERTISEMENT

Sad State of Affairs Regarding Healthcare In the U.S.

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015
Just before Christmas, federal health officials confirmed life expectancy in America had dropped for a nearly unprecedented second year in a row – down to 76 years. While countries all over the world saw life expectancy rebound during the second year of the pandemic after the arrival of vaccines, the U.S. did not.

Then, last week, more bad news: Maternal mortality in the U.S. reached a high in 2021. Also, a paper in the Journal of the American Medical Association found rising mortality rates among U.S. children and adolescents.

"This is the first time in my career that I've ever seen [an increase in pediatric mortality] – it's always been declining in the United States for as long as I can remember," says the JAMA paper's lead author Steven Woolf, director emeritus of the Center on Society and Health at Virginia Commonwealth University. "Now, it's increasing at a magnitude that has not occurred at least for half a century."

Across the lifespan, and across every demographic group, Americans die at younger ages than their counterparts in other wealthy nations.

[...]

The answer is force Covid vaccines for the kids we allow to live, and allow abortions on the ones we dont want. Add mask mandates and things should get better.

It will get worse in the future when woke doctors start practicing.
Reporting for Duty!

211019-Rachel-Levine-al-1249-66bcea.jpg

I’m not entirely sure life span on a big population based level is as related to health care as it is to obesity/lifestyle/diet/suicide/guns/oipiates at the big picture population level.

US health care for the very sick or conplex patient is IMO still most supoerior….but preventive care - which largely falls on the patient - is poor . Then add young kids dying in gun violence and opiates….

Health care has a lot of bruises but this data im not sure shows that.

This article/“study” is your typical liberal platform drivel. Let’s summarize:
If only the US had “free” healthcare, every gun was outlawed, every meal was provided by the govt with fake meat, cooked on electric stoves, and distributed by electric vehicles to genderless homes with a 3 day work week…..our “health” would be better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Hey, if anything, fat, lazy fvcks will have it made once the healthcare industry is chock full of woke faggit dokters.

There won't be anymore giving patients shit about their labs, increased risk of co-morbidities, etc. Such archaic nonsense will be considered hate speech. Patients will be encouraged to do anything as long as they are happy on the inside.

My money is on pyschological services in the new and improved woke healthcare industry. There will be an endless need for mental health counseling and big pharma stands to make bank on drugs that will be handed out like candy.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The message changes daily:

Day 1: childhood obesity is at all time highs
Day 2: obesity is beautiful and not accepting it is body shaming.
Day 3: childhood hunger and food insecurity is at an all time high
Day 4: children are being kept from their constitutional rights of allowing parents to direct doctors to cut their junk off and take puberty blockers
Day 5: mental health is greatly underfunded
Day 6: put children on more psychological medication and pump them full of more unstudied “vaccines”
Day7: take day off to organize more outrageous movements and narratives to further drive society into ditch.

We have 5% or so of the worlds total population but take 75% of the worlds dispensed pharmaceuticals.

Hey, if anything, fat, lazy fvcks will have it made once the healthcare industry is chock full of woke faggit dokters.

There won't be anymore giving patients shit about their labs, increased risk of co-morbidities, etc. Such archaic nonsense will be considered hate speech. Patients will be encouraged to do anything as long as they are happy on the inside.

My money is on pyschological services in the new and improved woke healthcare industry. There will be an endless need for mental health counseling and big pharma stands to make bank on drugs that will be handed out like candy.
The libs love the mentally ill. They closed all the nuthouses.

I bet Herdman and EG agree on over Rxd psych pharmaceuticals, right?

Maybe we can have some common ground here at HN?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT