ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Palin Wins House Race

Will be very interesting to see how the RCV works out there.
6ep36t.gif

The second dumbest voting system behind first-past-the-post.

merit: which Palin would’ve also lost

Last edited:
I’m not sure how this result makes you think that. Palin cost Begich the seat, not the other way around. She got all the Begich votes she would’ve anyway.
58.7% for Republicans to 39% for the Dem. Guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Still up in the air so far as I know. Who knew Alaskans, like Pennsylvanians (and their new Senator), are apparently retarded.

Still up in the air so far as I know. Who knew Alaskans, like Pennsylvanians (and their new Senator), are apparently retarded.
Running challenged candidates is the future. Fetterman could likely win if ran for President. You get a pawn who is challenged and hid them and run. Look at Biden. The current governor is Arizona same way. Fetterman.

IT is a serious strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Running challenged candidates is the future. Fetterman could likely win if ran for President. You get a pawn who is challenged and hid them and run. Look at Biden. The current governor is Arizona same way. Fetterman.

IT is a serious strategy.
Speaking of Palin, we learned it from the best.

@i am herdman :pretty sure Fetterman had that stroke after the primary...

We've seen this play out before - a "libertarian" taking up for a Democrat... And yet you are wrong again...

Who could have ever thunk that...😂

Did PA have early voting in the primary too?

Nah... That was a serious question. We've historically had election days and not months for reasons that have become painfully obvious by Fetterman.
Do you mean in person like WV allows or mail ballots? I know what you mean, it is much for fun being able to throw an October surprise (real or made up) right before the big day.

Do you mean in person like WV allows or mail ballots? I know what you mean, it is much for fun being able to throw an October surprise (real or made up) right before the big day.

Really it was a serious question. Just wondering if PA has the same early voting rules for primaries that it has for general elections. If it doesn't, I'd like one of the resident apologists try to explain the difference to me...

Really it was a serious question. Just wondering if PA has the same early voting rules for primaries that it has for general elections. If it doesn't, I'd like one of the resident apologists try to explain the difference to me...
My question was serious as well. To the best of my knowledge, there is no difference between the rules for the primary and general when it comes to mail in ballots.

Are you sure about that?
Well I guess I am wrong...how about he had it after the Indiana primary :p
He was still a dumb ass before that.
I'm not sure he is a dumbass...seems like a nice enough guy, would probably be OK to have a beer with, he has the education you cons like (MBA) and the education libs like (Harvard masters). Oddly enough, he is sort of a liberal JD Vance..started a non-profit to help an Appalachian shithole, I wonder if he raised more $ than the shitty Vance one. Perhaps he is an example of how campaigning to make pot legal can make you a winner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT