ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Announcement

Love it.

I’ve got some chicken marinaded- going to smoker grill some honey sriracha lime chicken thighs.

The spicy will pair well with an ice cold IPA , I think I have some wicked weed or sweetwater in the fridge .

Grill is heating up, ribs and yard bird in smoker, and Yetti has provided me with a 2nd beer.

As of now, I'm just sitting here praying a few lonely old men will stop by and talk weather this afternoon.

I wish I could stop by. Sounds relaxing. I wouldn't talk about the weather though.

I would want to talk about how good other people's beer is.

I think we need to get productive this Saturday.

if we drew up battle plans we could take this by siege and have a meeting place within a few weeks. Herdman and son can get us military grade artillery and you know rifle probably knows these people since he lives there - so if they want to negotiate we’ll have an in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

if we drew up battle plans we could take this by siege and have a meeting place within a few weeks. Herdman and son can get us military grade artillery and you know rifle probably knows these people since he lives there - so if they want to negotiate we’ll have an in.

Wow. The owner should probably just donate it to the fire department.

Grill is heating up, ribs and yard bird in smoker, and Yetti has provided me with a 2nd beer.

As of now, I'm just sitting here praying a few lonely old men will stop by and talk weather this afternoon.

MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

Yetti, I'm good for about nine more.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

I love it!

Reactions: 19MU88
I love it!
You love what? You realize that he wasn’t even sort of being serious, right?

This goes back to that social ineptness thing I talked to you about. Saying “I love it” in response to his post makes about as much sense as saying “totally tubular, dude.”

Last edited:
There will be no Monday announcement.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

MichiganHerd said:

extragreen said:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT