ADVERTISEMENT

Science™: Unattractive people are MORE likely to keep wearing face masks in post-Covid era, study suggests.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
I knew it.

Masks are now to ugly people what hats are for bald guys.

It stopped being about The Virus™ a long time ago. I'll need a King @murox fact-check on this, but, will masks make uglies more immunocompromised due to a lack of natural immunity—therefore creating a less ugly society in a few generations?

The positive is that it might organically eliminate liberals who haven't chemically or surgically eliminated their ability to reproduce. The long game looks promising, but clearly my stance cannot be data-driven yet.

Not sure if greed is bald, but he might as well just stick on a burqa. It's all about Mohammad al-Xenu now as he flies his Kaaba through space and time.

Reactions: murox
Not sure if greed is bald

Edit: apparently that guy's name is Soyjack 😂😆

COCK GOBBLER GOBBLES SOY TOO

Dude, the classic meme template with the bald guy, scraggly beard and glasses looks EXACTLY like him.

On my phone now and sadly can't copy image address with the mobile browser or I'd give an example.

Edit: apparently that guy's name is Soyjack 😂😆

COCK GOBBLER GOBBLES SOY TOO

Dude, the classic meme template with the bald guy, scraggly beard and glasses looks EXACTLY like him.

On my phone now and sadly can't copy image address with the mobile browser or I'd give an example.
FX8V10YWQAYa5NS.jpg

I’m on a plane now in DC (coach because I’m middle class), and it really checks out. Beta soys and fats love masks. This tracks with uglies as well.

Science.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT