ADVERTISEMENT

Self Driving Uber Kills Pedestrian

I'm not sure why you think it is a bad idea. The stats I have seen show that autonomous vehicles are involved in accidents less per hour than traditionally driven automobiles. Will there be accidents involved with these vehicles? Sure, especially as it starts beginning more popular. But if they truly are yielding less accidents than vehicles fully controlled by humans, I am not sure that it is fair to say it is a bad idea.

I'm not sure why you think it is a bad idea. The stats I have seen show that autonomous vehicles are involved in accidents less per hour than traditionally driven automobiles. Will there be accidents involved with these vehicles? Sure, especially as it starts beginning more popular. But if they truly are yielding less accidents than vehicles fully controlled by humans, I am not sure that it is fair to say it is a bad idea.
Maybe he meant walking out in front of car was a bad idea.

No UBER for me. I have a wife, one that obeys my commands. If I want a ride to the bar & back, I tell the woman to take me. Hungry? Get in the kitchen and cook. Plus, UBER drive up here in Kalamazoo went on a killing spree a couple years back.

Nothing good about UBER. Plus, Fever drives for them? Dayum. Free hits on the doobie if you get Fever for a driver?

Reactions: sistersville
ADVERTISEMENT