ADVERTISEMENT

Selling Two Tickets for Pitt Game - 50 yardline, first level

Jul 24, 2007
Hi there. I am selling two great seats for the Pitt game. These are in Section 525,row N. PM If you're interested,PM me. $50 per seat.

Last edited:
Pitt has 55,000 empty seats a game unless notre dame is there. You can get tickets from a homeless man wanting to trade them for half a cigarette

wow... that's a lot of hate towards Pitt from an alleged Marshall freshman... bet you were singing Sweet Caroline while you typed that up...

Reactions: HerdFan73
Andy do you realize you say absolutely nothing other than trying to find irony and posting pictures or videos? Your 13,000 posts is proof of a sad life of misery.

On another note of course I hate Pitt. I grew up watching WVU and Marshall. But I've only said that 50 times. I realize your senility has run its course in your old brain, but try to at least remember things from within a 24 hour window.

Andy do you realize you say absolutely nothing other than trying to find irony and posting pictures or videos? Your 13,000 posts is proof of a sad life of misery.

On another note of course I hate Pitt. I grew up watching WVU and Marshall. But I've only said that 50 times. I realize your senility has run its course in your old brain, but try to at least remember things from within a 24 hour window.
Fine, just get the heck out of here and go watch uspam and take your garbage to their boards.

i post, on average, 121 times per month. you have posted 208 times in a month...

that's not irony...(well it is) that's math. but i'm sure i lost you when digits appeared on screen.

I'm proud of you though, you finally posted without a picture or a video.. Still trying to catch someone in a lie or some kind of irony though. One of those days you'll actually post an original thought. At least we all hope..

Andy, that video is freakin hilarious. And I think ESPN knew it was going to happen. The Eat Shit Pitt was much louder than the rest, I bet they turned up the microphones knowing that was going to happen. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT