ADVERTISEMENT

Sen Sinema Leaves Democrat Party

Are you against wide adoption and acceptance of female bisexuality?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't go talking crazy on us. You can't deny there MUST be some type of governance over this. Who the hell wants to see a bull dyke crawling into bed with you and your lady? She will undoubtedly have a bigger dick than you. Do you really want that kind of competition?

Chicks who are going to be bisexual must be at least fvckable.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't go talking crazy on us. You can't deny there MUST be some type of governance over this. Who the hell wants to see a bull dyke crawling into bed with you and your lady? She will undoubtedly have a bigger dick than you. Do you really want that kind of competition?

Chicks who are going to be bisexual must be at least fvckable.
Well I would certainly take Kyrsten Snema over Rosie O'Donnell or Roseanne Barr.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I'd hit it.
fuck yeah stormtrooper GIF

She is going Independent.

Not sure it means anything or not.
It means she knew she’d get primaried out and would rather make Democrats decide whether to give up and back her anyway or run a Democrat and hand the seat to the Republicans when she splits the vote.

Yes, quality Cannons are owned by her. However unless she decides to caucus with repubs then nothing will change. Technically the democrats have fewer members in senate but because the independents caucus with Dems it give them the majority chair

re you against wide adoption and acceptance of female bisexuality?
You have different kinds.

You have the Rosie ODonnell angry butch.

Then you have cute bi women who also like the D

Then you have totally hot.

Then you have the bi-curious. Want to try it with another woman but, who mosty like the D

The butch kind are many times angry, bitter , nasty, and mean. They hate the damn world. We have no use for these types.

I worked with a lesbo. She was married to a woman. She would be classified as cute hot. But, she hated Trump and was kind of paranoid and sometimes looked like a fight. HR and management hated me being around her. But, we got along great. We would talk and have great conversations about life, kids, politis, religion, Trump, Obama, etc. She would take the D in high school and college some, along with women. Then, went total woman. SHe was the man in the relationship, but not like totally butch. I think once or twice a year her and her partner were aloud to go get some D. Not totally verified on that. but, it was kind of alluded to.

You have different kinds.

You have the Rosie ODonnell angry butch.

Then you have cute bi women who also like the D

Then you have totally hot.

Then you have the bi-curious. Want to try it with another woman but, who mosty like the D

The butch kind are many times angry, bitter , nasty, and mean. They hate the damn world. We have no use for these types.

I worked with a lesbo. She was married to a woman. She would be classified as cute hot. But, she hated Trump and was kind of paranoid and sometimes looked like a fight. HR and management hated me being around her. But, we got along great. We would talk and have great conversations about life, kids, politis, religion, Trump, Obama, etc. She would take the D in high school and college some, along with women. Then, went total woman. SHe was the man in the relationship, but not like totally butch. I think once or twice a year her and her partner were aloud to go get some D. Not totally verified on that. but, it was kind of alluded to.
Why didn't you verify?

Next question does manchin join her or just stick with the dems and announce he’s not running for reelection

Next question does manchin join her or just stick with the dems and announce he’s not running for reelection
Manchin doesn’t have the risk of getting primaried out, so I don’t think there’s any incentive for him to leave.

Manchin doesn’t have the risk of getting primaried out, so I don’t think there’s any incentive for him to leave.
He won’t win next election cycle. IF he wants another term remaining a democrat isn’t the best way to do that

He won’t win next election cycle. IF he wants another term remaining a democrat isn’t the best way to do that
He’d be even deader in the water as an independent. Unless he could switch all the way to Republican but I don’t think many WV Republicans would stand for that.

You’d know better than me but from the WV Republicans I know he seems pretty hated.
I've heard how much Manchin is hated for over two decades now, including by WVU fans for orchestrating the Herd-WVU football series, but yet, he wins by a landslide each and every time he runs. Manchin could run as a libertarian and win in WV.

I know West Virginians are nostalgic but, why would anyone in WV vote for him now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT