ADVERTISEMENT

Sermon for those that like to think critically.

i absolutely do welcome open dialogue, i'm sorry it offends you when i don't agree with you, and i couldn't care less about conservatives or liberals when it comes to this conversation. and, whether conservative or liberal, don't profess to be a christian and act like you do.

you professing to be a christian and lecturing others on humility and acting Godly (see your conv with murox above), then acting demeaning toward them, and acting the way you do calling people names, acting ungodly and non-humble, tells me all i need to know when it comes to you and your christianity.

enjoy hell.

No. I had it correct the first time. "You simply want Christians with a different point of view to keep their mouths shut." You prove my assertion by the fact that you never call out the conservatives claiming to be Christian on this board when they curse, drink, lie, are racist, bigoted, or throw their undying support to a nation full of antichrists. Fact.

You do NOT welcome open dialogue, and you've never seen me profess to be something better than what I am.

You keep talking about the conversation I had with murox. What exactly did I say that got your panties in a wad?

Speaking of hell, this job is going there in hopefully four more years. I'm guessing schools are closed up your way today, as you must be bored as hell, if arguing with Greed is a way of passing the day.
not even a skiff on the ground here. schools open.

No. I had it correct the first time. "You simply want Christians with a different point of view to keep their mouths shut." You prove my assertion by the fact that you never call out the conservatives claiming to be Christian on this board when they curse, drink, lie, are racist, bigoted, or throw their undying support to a nation full of antichrists. Fact.

You do NOT welcome open dialogue, and you've never seen me profess to be something better than what I am.

You keep talking about the conversation I had with murox. What exactly did I say that got your panties in a wad?
not what you said, it's your continued and repetitive actions of acting non-christian-like, yet professing to be one. even worse, you don't appear to get it.

you can quote what you said over and over and over as many times as you like. doesn't make it true.

not what you said, it's your continued and repetitive actions of acting non-christian-like, yet professing to be one. even worse, you don't appear to get it.

you can quote what you said over and over and over as many times as you like. doesn't make it true.

You don't have a single clue of what you're talking about. If you can't manage to handle a conversation with a Christian that doesn't agree with you, that's your problem. I will not allow a non believer to shame me into conforming to his uninformed idea of how I'm suppose to act. Your opinion of the matter is ill informed and absolutely biased. Until you start and continue to state the same thing about conservative Christians, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Now, I'll ask you again, what exactly in my conversation with murox got your panties in a wad, or is that asking more plainly than a Christian should?

You don't have a single clue of what you're talking about. If you can't manage to handle a conversation with a Christian that doesn't agree with you, that's your problem. I will not allow a non believer to shame me into conforming to his uninformed idea of how I'm suppose to act. Your opinion of the matter is ill informed and absolutely biased. Until you start and continue to state the same thing about conservative Christians, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Now, I'll ask you again, what exactly in my conversation with murox got your panties in a wad, or is that asking more plainly than a Christian should?
I don't know of any cons in this site that act the way you do and profess to be Christian, both. Again, this conversation has nothing to do with political stance. Why does everything have to turn to politics with you. There's been multiple instances in the past where a thread had nothing to do with politics until you chimed in.

Panties in a wad? Not very Christian-like talk. I'm simply wondering how/why a person that is supposedly a Christian believes it's Christian-like to act as you do. I find extremely hypocritical of you to act as you do then lecture anybody.

What does xenu.......errrr, I mean God think of you calling people disparaging names all the time?

I don't know of any cons in this site that act the way you do and profess to be Christian, both.

Ask the board for those professing to be Christians and I'll show you how wrong you are.

Again, this conversation has nothing to do with political stance.

Yes, it does, and I've told you how I know this 2 or 3 times already.

Panties in a wad? Not very Christian-like talk.

See^^, that's a good example of how you hold me to an extremely high standard and whistle through the graveyard while your conservative Christian posters go bonkers with their language and accusations.

I find extremely hypocritical of you to act as you do then lecture anybody.

Of course you do. See my first sentence in this post.

Every time this^^^is brought up, I know I'm winning.

Ask the board for those professing to be Christians and I'll show you how wrong you are.

Yes, it does, and I've told you how I know this 2 or 3 times already.

See^^, that's a good example of how you hold me to an extremely high standard and whistle through the graveyard while your conservative Christian posters go bonkers with their language and accusations.

Of course you do. See my first sentence in this post.

Every time this^^^is brought up, I know I'm winning.
I see nobody else, libs or cons, lecturing others about Christianity. and, the only thing a fake like you is winning is the race to hell.

Reactions: 19MU88
I see nobody else, libs or cons, lecturing others about Christianity. and, the only thing a fake like you is winning is the race to hell.

Really? You're not even advanced enough to be self aware. That would explain why you're not aware of anything else. YOU are the one in this thread attempting to lecture others about Christianity, and you're doing it with nearly zero knowledge and absolutely zero experience. Furthermore, how many times have YOU and other cons on this board tried to tell me I can't be a Christian and use scientology at the same time. And you want to talk about hypocrisy? Keep digging, it will get deeper.

Really? You're not even advanced enough to be self aware. That would explain why you're not aware of anything else. YOU are the one in this thread attempting to lecture others about Christianity, and you're doing it with nearly zero knowledge and absolutely zero experience. Furthermore, how many times have YOU and other cons on this board tried to tell me I can't be a Christian and use scientology at the same time. And you want to talk about hypocrisy? Keep digging, it will get deeper.
Perhaps you should go back to lecturing murox, hypocrite.

Reactions: 19MU88
Extragreen according to the bible what are curse words? You cant judge a mans heart. You are claiming republicans cant be christians. That is what I heard cons say growing up about democrats and thats so stupid and wrong. I was surrounded by great democrat christians. Covered by the blood. The devil is running back and forth accusing the saints of sin to God. God says " they are covered in my blood, back off. When the one sheep come up missing the Lord made the 99 wait until he got the one who had wondered off. My grandma would have slapped you for calling people morons. Of course like the word shi- the bible doesnt mention moron either as a curse word. You have went from judging people who voted differently from you from judging peoples hearts. You put your faith in God not a democrat or republican. I wish we never talked about politics. When we met you were different. You were nice but you got giddy telling me how you upset some people. I just think you judge friendship by party affliation. That sounds like hitler' followers. Be nice to people. Try to at least be good to me cause i didnt vote for trump. I didnt like hillary or The Donald. Your a good dude act like it. Judging peoples hearts is something God dispises. Pray for all on the board. We dropped the ball seeing some of those on the board getting saved. More worried about PUTTING SOMEONE IN THEIR PLACE. Remember when Jesus was ask whonis good master. He said, NONE IS GOOD. As far as racist i have always treated black folk better than white people out of guilt over slavery. God knows this. Treating a person different because of their skin color is racism. Im a racist then but for treating them better. I have not been around alot of blacks. Had I been and knew more personally im sure words i use only to make someone mad would have never been used. I love all people from childhood songs like yellow black or white they are all precious in his sight. Love u EG ps. Registered democrat here. Had to switch parties when i worked in the steelworkers. I registered republican because thats what mom and dad were. I quess im libertarian. Trump is neither of the 3. Would you vote for Winfrey if she wins the democratic nominationm

Last edited:
I think non believers dont need lectured. Some christians like myself need lectured. Smoking weed all happened before i was saved. To joke about it is glorifying sin. Lord forgive me for that. To u wv fan. My wv buddy

Extragreen according to the bible what are curse words?

Want me to give you some choice examples I've been called on here to refresh your memory of what curse words are?

You cant judge a mans heart.

You might want to let your conservative brethren know this.

You are claiming republicans cant be christians.

Nearly every conservative that frequents this board has claimed I can't be a Christian. Where were YOU then?

My grandma would have slapped you for calling people morons.

You better be glad she didn't see some of the stuff you've posted on here. She would have beat you to within an inch of your life.

You have went from judging people who voted differently from you from judging peoples hearts.

But you're ok if your conservative posters do that, amirite.

You were nice but you got giddy telling me how you upset some people.

I've stated several times I'm on here for fun, and the truth upsets lots of people.

Try to at least be good to me cause i didnt vote for trump.

Sure, stop calling me a co<k sucker and liberal pansy and there will be a better chance of that.

Pray for all on the board

Pay attention. I've stated several times I pray for everyone that it's my duty to pray for.

More worried about PUTTING SOMEONE IN THEIR PLACE.

Politics and religion are about the only thing discussed on this board. You think everyone is going to agree on those 2 subjects?

ADVERTISEMENT