ADVERTISEMENT

Sheriff Clarke is Right

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
In regard to Antifa Thugs:

DJr33meVwAAorDE.jpg:large

yep, i agree.

on a related note, why isn't congress pressing trump to condemn these cockgobblers while pressing him to condemn the white supremacy groups?

Reactions: 19MU88
I find it hilarious that people hate Antifa for bringing Violence to White Supremacists.

Like all the pussy White Supremacist who cried like a bitch after Charlottesville or took off the clothes and hid?

I find it hilarious that people hate Antifa for bringing Violence to White Supremacists.

What's even more amusing is your claim they only bring violence toward white supremacists.

These communist thugs bring destruction to anyone who challenges their narrative. Libs preach freedom of speech, as long as you're saying what they want to hear.

What's even more amusing is your claim they only bring violence toward white supremacists.

These communist thugs bring destruction to anyone who challenges their narrative. Libs preach freedom of speech, as long as you're saying what they want to hear.
this x a thousand.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
so when they attacked Trump supporters at Trump rallies everyone there for Trump was a white bigot? I don't think anyone on here is taking up for the KKK clowns in VA.

Like all the pussy White Supremacist who cried like a bitch after Charlottesville or took off the clothes and hid?

No one likes white supremacist, neo Nazis etc but those that are actually in those groups...so if you are looking for a debate there or to get arise out of folks here with that rhetoric, its not going to happen. It's a shame you don't feel the same about leftist thugs as we do neo Nazis.

Ever hear the saying

"The Enemy of my enemy is my friend"

I dont agree with the destruction of property tho. That accomplishes nothing.

Your enemies are white fever. If you go out today you have a 10-1 odds another black man shoots you. Worry about your own.

Reactions: 19MU88
Ive never been in a situation where I was even close to being shot by another Black person. I dont gangbang, rob people, or sell drugs.

Cant say the same about the police. Ive had pistols pulled out on me by the Police twice for no reason. Once at Marshall because they thought I was involved in a fight at the Teke House(I wasnt) and once here in San Diego when I told the cops to **** themselves when they accused me of being in a gang because I had red on.

Ive never been in a situation where I was even close to being shot by another Black person. I dont gangbang, rob people, or sell drugs.

Cant say the same about the police. Ive had pistols pulled out on me by the Police twice for no reason. Once at Marshall because they thought I was involved in a fight at the Teke House(I wasnt) and once here in San Diego when I told the cops to **** themselves when they accused me of being in a gang because I had red on.
Fever I had a Marshall police pull a gun on me back in the 80's cause my friend drove the wrong way on 5th ave. I am white as you can get, maybe it is a Marshall thing

Reactions: Herd Fever
Fever I had a Marshall police pull a gun on me back in the 80's cause my friend drove the wrong way on 5th ave. I am white as you can get, maybe it is a Marshall thing

as I understand it, when it's about race they pull the trigger.

Dont wear red. Alot of black cops dont help? Innocent men women and children who have nothing to do with gangs and drugs get caught up in fire fights and black people kill Innocent whites too. Where we live we have no gangs and no violence. Blacks from detroit are ruining huntington. Big ol black thugs. Cops are not killing them but its coming.. Them boys from detroit come here they will get shot. They see a cadallic with 5 black people with michigan tags they would be watched. Dang right its profiling and it works. The clan who are scum are outnumberef by black thugs 1000 to one.

I should be able to wear whatever the **** I want wherever I want without being harrassed by the Police looking for an arrest or the next dead body

Dont wear red. Alot of black cops dont help? Innocent men women and children who have nothing to do with gangs and drugs get caught up in fire fights and black people kill Innocent whites too. Where we live we have no gangs and no violence. Blacks from detroit are ruining huntington. Big ol black thugs. Cops are not killing them but its coming.. Them boys from detroit come here they will get shot. They see a cadallic with 5 black people with michigan tags they would be watched. Dang right its profiling and it works. The clan who are scum are outnumberef by black thugs 1000 to one.

Oh and FYI there is a ton of dealers in Appalachia that is not from Detroit also.

Hmm being hostile with police isnt a reason to have a weapon pulled? Looks like you brought that one on your self

Reactions: WV_Celt
Walking away after telling the cops im not in no ****ing gang is being Hostile. If thats the case, we truly have some soft ass pussy cops with an agenda.

Walking away after telling the cops im not in no ****ing gang is being Hostile. If thats the case, we truly have some soft ass pussy cops with an agenda.
You originally said you told the cops to go f*ck themselves now you say you said you werent in no f*cking gang which is it?

Reactions: WV_Celt

Well, if you're wearing gang colors, swearing at cops, apparently walking away, and denying you're in a gang...

You just gave reasons for them to believe you are in a gang.

Well, if you're wearing gang colors, swearing at cops, apparently walking away, and denying you're in a gang...

Im a grown ass man, I wear what I want where ever I want.

Dude, you can't call people "dumb n'er". Last warning on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure there are but its the thugs "blacks" from detroit flooding huntington with heroin. Dont make excuses cause they are black.
There's a lot of thugs from Columbus spending time in H-Town as well. However, thugs wouldn't come to Huntington, if there wasn't a heavy demand for the product. Fix the problem at home, and the thugs won't have a need to drive to town and hangout. Some of those white trashy people I see in the jail reports are as bad as the blacks that come to town to sell them their goods, and screw their ugly fat chicks.

Detroit is making big changes. Can you imagine a Big D that's got bunches of white people again? Detroit manufacturing brought all the colored folk up to work in the factories many decades ago, and once the factories shut down, they know longer needed the colored folk, so the colored folk did whatever they could do to survive. Most were uneducated and only knew how to work on assembly lines. Now they smoke dope, and tear shit up. Revenge of the Planet of the Apes versus Revenge of the Nerds. Hopefully these Nerds keep fixing up Detroit so a brother can go back to work.

Reactions: sistersville
Yep the white kids wanting dope makes it easy for outsiders bringing it in.I know its far far from being a black problem only

good thing it was those soft @ss west coast cops, otherwise might have had billy club upside the head

damn, i think i got a case of the racism from reading sisters' and michjackass' posts ITT.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Actually I think its the government flooding Appalachia with Heroin.
The government doesn't make any money off of heroin. In fact, heroin is lose-lose financial situation for the govy. At least with the financial cost of opioid overdoses, they get money from pharma reps & can collect taxes from the businesses that sell them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT