ADVERTISEMENT

Shewey's Phone Lines

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Shewey's phone lines must be blowing Coach Stowers up.

I posted a link to a national publication which did an investigation into college athletes accused and/or convicted of sexual assault/domestic violence and the coaches who harbored them. John Holliday was identified as one of those coaches.

It is a valid and worthwhile discussion on any other message board. Hell, a major media organization just published the report. John Holliday has recruited at least three of those players recently.

Yet it was deleted from this board? Again, this place is stomping the line of NCAA violations based on them doing what they are told to do by Shewey and then attempting to act as media with communication with recruits.

Shewey's phone lines must be blowing Coach Stowers up.

I posted a link to a national publication which did an investigation into college athletes accused and/or convicted of sexual assault/domestic violence and the coaches who harbored them. John Holliday was identified as one of those coaches.

It is a valid and worthwhile discussion on any other message board. Hell, a major media organization just published the report. John Holliday has recruited at least three of those players recently.

Yet it was deleted from this board? Again, this place is stomping the line of NCAA violations based on them doing what they are told to do by Shewey and then attempting to act as media with communication with recruits.
I see the thread: https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/usa-today-report.45839/

Reactions: Josh Stowers
UPDATE: The Big Green just called to confirm that I'm attending the football banquet tomorrow.

Does that count?

Not all of us can be docs scrotum licker, oops I mean super fans

You’re right. Some people have to tend to Bob.

8-EED3233-B644-4-CE4-AC24-13-BFD60-F4-D75.gif

Too bad.....I’m told an anonymous donor purchased all of them in your name and will be distributing them out for Christmas to prospective Big Green members.

If the donor ordered more than 1.5, he will have a surplus. I can't imagine Big Green membership is at an all-time high with the splendid product that has been on the field for the past five years.

. . . and that .5 is only because Perkins ordered a new shirt for himself.

Bob Pruett had Bernie Morris, Mark Snyder had Josh Johnson, Doc Holliday had Kevin Grooms, Stew Butler and whoever that guy was in that article.

I'm pretty sure every HFBC in FBS with a tenure longer than two seasons had at least one player busted for domestic violence. Football is a game that prizes aggressive people with a predisposition to violence, so on a roster of 100+ players, your chances of having one such individual are pretty high.

Bob Pruett had Bernie Morris, Mark Snyder had Josh Johnson, Doc Holliday had Kevin Grooms, Stew Butler and whoever that guy was in that article.

I'm pretty sure every HFBC in FBS with a tenure longer than two seasons had at least one player busted for domestic violence. Football is a game that prizes aggressive people with a predisposition to violence, so on a roster of 100+ players, your chances of having one such individual are pretty high.

Which one recruited Paul O’Hara? Didn’t he hold a girl hostage in the dorms?

Reactions: Herd228
So, Coach Stowersand herdalicous. You allude to they all do it. I guess you two will now subsequently shut the **** up about Bob Pruett and what happened.

Have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT