ADVERTISEMENT

Shocked that the Latino community hasn't taken to the left's gender pandering

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776

Just kidding. Like most things the left attempts to force on America, this is completely ridiculous, lacks common sense, and is actually offensive to the people they claim they are trying to protect.

Just another example of how they believe they are more intelligent and know what's best for all of us - whether we want/like it ot not.

That, my friends, is a hallmark of fascism, masked by "good" intentions.

It’s always funny to hear the (presumably very online white leftist ) NPR interviewer throw out Latinx then talk to the actual Hispanic person and hear that person never ever use that term. I listen every morning on way into work. Cracks me up.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776

Just kidding. Like most things the left attempts to force on America, this is completely ridiculous, lacks common sense, and is actually offensive to the people they claim they are trying to protect.

Just another example of how they believe they are more intelligent and know what's best for all of us - whether we want/like it ot not.

That, my friends, is a hallmark of fascism, masked by "good" intentions.
Fascists all the way

A big part of the problem is trying to paint all brown people with the same brush. You talk to someone in Texas, Florida, or California and you’ll get very different answers on what they identify with. Most of the Mexican-Americans I know in CA (and the vast majority of the people I work with are from Mexico or are 2nd/3rd generation) don’t like any of the Latino/Hispanic/etc labels. They want to be called Mexican-American. Mostly because they don’t want lumped in with other countries.

Damn, most of the brown people I know went that way after they got cancer. I still remember those brown fingernails in that coffin. Holy shit, brown people.

Now they're all probably black and gray people or whatever you rot into. It all depends on casket selection and the embalming job. Chapman's Mortuary holds all the cards on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT